Remove - some Tags and SiteStats

I want to remove some elements from the TAGS and SITESTATS blocs, but I don't know how to do this.

Please HELP....

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

for tags, delete the items from templates/vase/scripts/BxBaseIndex.php,  I think around row 863.  For site stats, search both this forum and the blogs (Mrpowless), as this has been addressed. 

PS- you probably only need to post in forum, not blog too. Smile

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

Thanks for the help. I will promise to use only the forum for My questions in the future. Cool

Quote · 6 Jun 2008

i have searche dall blog of mrpowless but couldn't found the answer if you know can u pls give the link....thanx in adv

Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Regarding removing some of the stats from the index page see this forum posts I replied to at expertzzz I think you will get the idea:

http://www.expertzzz.com/forumz/?action=goto&cat_id=1#action=goto&topic_id=15464

If this link don't work let me know, experzzz forumz is weird sometimes it works in ie and differently in firefox.

Be sure to change the chmod/permission to 644 or 444 or the settings will reappear and come back the next time someone visits your site.

Best to download the original to your local pc. Make the changes. Then rename the file on your server/host to something like SiteStat.inc-bak

Then quickly upload the one you edited from your local pc with a 644 or 444 permission. If 644 resets itself then try 444 which is strait up read only.

The tags I'd have to look at. Wouldn't think it would be too difficult, but I would have to do some exploring.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 9 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.