Removing all social sharing buttons

I am sure this has been posted before, but it is all for dolphin 7.0.  What I am trying to do is completely remove the share button.  Most users on my site would not like to have the share button available as they have two different identities online.  I have tried modifying the DB to remove the share buttons as in other posts have suggested, but I still seem to get it in certain areas of the site such as in members profiles.  (see attached img).  and before it is asked, yes I did clear cache before checking again.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I am still learning the software, but love it so far.

Screenshot (1).png · 2.5M · 352 views
Quote · 29 Dec 2015

That button is part of actions.  Look for it in the sys_objects_actions table in the database.

You can also buy Modzzz's action manager which is discounted 40% until the end of the year.

https://www.boonex.com/m/actions-manager-2014-01-03

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 29 Dec 2015

I actually did look for it in that table, and deleted anything that mentioned share, and  it is still there, even after clearing cache.  It removed the button from everywhere else except that one spot that displayed on picture.

Quote · 29 Dec 2015

I actually did look for it in that table, and deleted anything that mentioned share, and  it is still there, even after clearing cache.  It removed the button from everywhere else except that one spot that displayed on picture.

Did you also do a good clearing of your browser caches?

Quote · 29 Dec 2015

also clear caches in the backend and then delete files in /cache and /cache_public leaving the .htaccess file in each.

Quote · 29 Dec 2015

Thank you for the reply.  I have deleted every cache I could think of related to dolphin as well as deleting files in /cache and cache_public.  I even logged out and cleared my browser cache and it still shows that share icon on member profile pages.

Quote · 29 Dec 2015

It seems the action manager can not remove these; I guess this is another one of the changes that Boonex made that is going to make things a bit more work.

Quote · 30 Dec 2015

It is not part of the sys_objects_actions table.

Look in the evo template for a file action_link_submenu_share.html.

Quote · 30 Dec 2015

That did it, Thank you very much geek_girl.  Thank you for being patient with me.

Quote · 30 Dec 2015

Hi RyanJames

What did you do to get rid of that share icon?

Quote · 26 Jan 2016
  1. FTP to: /httpdocs/templates/tmpl_evo_TW
  2. Change file name"

"action_link_submenu_share.html"
to 
"action_link_submenu_share.X"

3. Clear cache.

4. Clear browser. 

Quote · 18 Feb 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.