Rename keys globally - how to ?

When i used a word, like fghnv in different keys and sentences. How can i change this "string" globally? Maybe find and replace. In which file are all the keys stored, or is it the database itself?

Quote · 6 May 2019

The keys are stored in a database table.  If you are good with sql queries, you should be able to do a replace; I would test such a query on a backup of the table and not the original. If just a few, you can pull the keys up and make changes in the admin.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 May 2019

Hello everybody!

The rough way is to replace the necessary keys directly in the language file(s) from the langs folder. There you may find the files with the names like lang-en.php, lang-ru.php etc. So in any modern code editor you may do the global replacement there. But remember that these changes will be kept in Dolphin until the first changes via admin panel->settings->language files section or first new module's installation. Better to backup  sys_localization_strings table, then copy it. Open new copy via text editor, make a mass replacement then clear this table in the Dolphin DB and import the changed file there. After this DB actions need to recompile the language files via admin panel.dmin panel->settings->language files area.

Quote · 8 May 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.