Replace splash

Hello,

I am trying to replace splash with a slider, I've got it working but problem is that it comes on all pages.
I overridden _sub_header and coded in between 

<bx_injection:injection_splash_before />
<bx_injection:injection_content_before />

I understand that this would come on all pages but how can I restrict it to homepage?

Any Help.. 

Thanks
Quote · 27 Nov 2012

Please use build-in Splash (Admin Panel -> Settings -> Basic Settings) for this. 

You can insert any code here, in case of some some copy/paste js code, just turn off HTML editor and insert code into textarea.

You can also select to show it on all pages, or homepage only.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Thanks Alex, working all good now!!

Please use build-in Splash (Admin Panel -> Settings -> Basic Settings) for this. 

You can insert any code here, in case of some some copy/paste js code, just turn off HTML editor and insert code into textarea.

Quote · 28 Nov 2012

Please clarify this area for me...I want to recreate the slider we had before upgrading, I had 4 images/banners in rotation. Now it looks like there is just one constant picture. I edited the code to point to one of the banners, just for now, but I would like to have the slideshow back.

Thanks.

Quote · 2 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.