Resetting my Admin password

Is this possible?

I haven't used my Dolphin in a while (I stopped half way through installing it) and now I can't get back in. There's no "forgot password" option for the admin login, which is understandable...but how do I reset it?

Quote · 14 Jun 2009

You can change your Admin login details using phpMyAdmin.
Search for the table 'Admins' in phpMyAdmin, create a MD5 hash password, and paste it into the table. This should fix any login problems.

Quote · 14 Jun 2009

I found 'Admins' under the phpmyadmin databases (dolphin).

When I check the box next to it, the onl options I get are like browse, structure, search etc. Nothing about a MD5 hash or anything of the sort. I can take a screenshot if you like, but I'm guessing I'm in the wrong area? Will continue to look around as I wait for a reply. Thanks.

Quote · 14 Jun 2009

Try this http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/Admin_Issue

Quote · 15 Jun 2009

You are in the right spot. Next to the check box is a 'pencil icon' select that and it will open the edit window. Then you can replace the MD5 hash password = "WholeBunchofNumbersandLetters' with anything like 'easy'

Now go log into your Admin Dashboard with your new password. Then change it via the Settings -> Admin Password.

Quote · 15 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.