SEO Optimization

A good tip to stay on top the search engines..

Have someone write (or do it yourself) an intro page for you.

On your index page, only provide a description of your site and what you offer; in that description are your keywords.

Maybe include some other block but less is more. No need for splash page . Make it your intro that captures your members, besides no matter the content, google basically sees your index. A couple years at position 3 or 2 depending on the search engine I've remained on the first page for my genre.

Sometimes an outside (other than yours) "description" can create many keywords for your site, or simply provide a different view of what they interpret the site to be.

Webmasters tend to be a bit "code(y)" and not user friendly.

Ask a friend..

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 2 Jan 2016

Is there any MOD you would suggest for Dolphin & SEO?

Best regards

Michael

Quote · 7 Mar 2019

Hi,

I suggest 'SEO Header' from Modzzz.

https://www.boonex.com/m/seo-header

It is a great mod and I use it. Also it's cheap. Cool

Modzzz is one of the best developer in this Dolphin community. All his mods are awesome.

I am not quite sure but there are probably other Seo mods from other good Dophin Mod Develpers. Please search the markeplace for more options.

Regards

Quote · 9 Mar 2019

Ditto to the post above, or if you're wanting to learn more about how it works; nothing is better than learning it yourself.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 10 Mar 2019

Great thank you so much for these information with us

Quote · 19 Nov 2022
Indexing a page in SEO refers to the process of making a webpage discoverable by search engines. Here are a few ways to index a page:

1: Submit a sitemap: A sitemap is a file that lists all the pages on your website. Submitting a sitemap to search engines makes it easier for them to find and index your pages.

2: Create backlinks: Backlinks are links from other websites that point to your website. Search engines use backlinks as a way to discover new pages, so the more backlinks you have, the more likely it is that your pages will be indexed.

3: Use Google Search Console: Google Search Console is a free tool that helps you monitor your website's performance on Google. You can use it to submit sitemaps and see which pages have been indexed.

4: Use Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a tool that helps you track the traffic to your website. You can use it to see which pages are getting the most visits, which can indicate which pages are being indexed by search engines.

5: Optimize your website's structure and content: Search engines use algorithms to determine the relevance and quality of a webpage. Optimizing your website's structure and content can help increase the chances of your pages being indexed by search engines.
Quote · 19 Jan 2023

Webmaster is a very useful and free tool to optimize your website by solving technical errors.

Quote · 21 Mar 2023

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.