SPAM!

I've only been here for a couple of days and I get spammed by beautiful women. I have 3 contacts names, if anyone wants them let me know.

lol!

Quote · 12 May 2009

I guess it's better than being spammed by ugly women.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 12 May 2009

Yea, don't worry. I've been spammed by these ...ummm... mildly impaired people too.  Does that tell you anything about their identity? rofl

Quote · 12 May 2009

lol

Quote · 13 May 2009

Do ya'll realize that the people that joined unity for the sole purpose of spamming this site, now have a free license?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 13 May 2009

I agree with Houston although because their mentality comes down to spamming only; they are probably still struggling with light switches let alone having the ability to to install, upgrade and use a license for Dolphin! Wink

Quote · 13 May 2009

I'll do you one better... all these dirtbags with 14 fake accounts so they can give everyone a thumbs down just got 14 free licenses!

Quote · 13 May 2009

Not spam, but Scam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam

:)

Quote · 13 May 2009

Andrey, what are you talking about?

Quote · 13 May 2009

I believe he means that this isn't unsolicited emails with the intent to sell something, but with the intent to defraud.  This LA Time article about Nigerian spam operations is more than three years old, but is still worth a read:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/columnone/la-fg-dollars20-2005oct20,0,4514097,full.story

I lived in this neighborhood near Lagos for almost a year, by the way - and can tell you that these people are very smart, but unfortunately misguided.

Quote · 13 May 2009

Buckmcgoo - I suspected that was happening- what a loser thing to do!  I got a TON of "thumbs down" votes for fighting the old pricing policy - before they changed it.  Enough to cost me a license I think.  I wasn't even all that aware of the "points" system before that- it is a system that is far from perfect.

Quote · 13 May 2009

I mean that these guys not spamers, they are scamers. So they have one aim, to get smb. on the hook. And try to fish out any money from hin. Just ordinar cheaters. Possible that after face with flowers (usual pics for scamers) , here ugly bearded uncle - nobody know :)

This factor as scamers is commonplace for any unity (different social networks)

So my advice - just ignore this all :)

Quote · 13 May 2009

Oh no, Andrey, I definitely don't ignore them. I always reply to them and tell them EXACTLY what I think of them.

Weird part is that they never reply back.... I wonder why...

Quote · 13 May 2009

I get inundated with scam emails and loath them. I used to ignore them, then I used to tell them what I think of them as Day wrote but then I went one better!

When they request my details (bank, full name, telephone number) and request a payment I send them fake details. They usually follow with emails that they had checked at the bank but cannot find my transaction! After I give a couple of excuses (just to have them running around a little more) I then tell them what I think of them.

Now imagine if everyone did this! They would spend more time tracing payments not made from their spam than getting a 9-5 job! Think about it. Plus having the pleasure knowing these tossers are running around !

Quote · 13 May 2009

>>> here ugly bearded uncle - nobody know :)

Life is so unfair. To be ugly is bad. But then to be ugly and bearded. Now that can be hard to take. The courage of some is admirable. SurprisedLaughing

Quote · 13 May 2009

Surfboard, anytime you want my address, telephone number and bank account details please let me know! Laughing

Quote · 13 May 2009

lmao!

Quote · 13 May 2009

I got them to, but set this as spam... :)

Kids first
Quote · 13 May 2009

Lol andylaird, I used to reply to the Nigerian scam with a nice letter (I had made a template that I would just copy and paste) asking them to please call me so I can be sure I get all the transfer information right as I was getting ready to wire them the money. Then I'd give them the phone number of the FBI headquarters.

Quote · 16 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.