Saying the new Dolphin solution is stupid

Dolphin is a solution.  I will grant that UNA is also a solution.  Some feel that Dolphin is the solution they need while others may feel that UNA is the solution they need.  I don't see how it benefits Boonex to shit on those that feel Dolphin is the solution they prefer.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 Dec 2018

I prefer dolphin. That is for sure. I have so many modules running. All the developers would have to port them to UNA. Cant see that happening.  Quote: "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Quote · 10 Dec 2018

It doesn’t matter all that much how we call it. We are already reviewing the tickets for the next Dolphin 7.x update and eventually it will be powered by UNA, with both evolving in the meantime. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 10 Dec 2018

It's always great to receive an upgrade. But that maybe wont solve anything here. I'm sure Modzzz will update his modules to PHP7 but other developers you have bought modules with that might be a problem. Maybe your modules working fine with PHP 5.6 but on PHP 7 they might not work at all. I have some modules with Rayzzz, but he hasn't update his last modules and not sure he is around here to upgrade his modules to PHP 7.

Quote · 10 Dec 2018

I don't see how it benefits Boonex when you shit on them but, you still prefer to do it.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 15 Dec 2018

This day every company shift their product to new direction. Boonex are same thing. the saddest part is that if you have a popular dolphine site, you would need to hire your own developer to hold your hand cross the river and stand up by your self, not to depend on other people. Otherwise just follow UNA.

Quote · 18 Dec 2018

Or you can continue with Dolphin and gradually transition. To hold you hand we are already working on dolphin 7.4. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 18 Dec 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.