Scaling your Network For Dolphin

Would like to see some data on some specific server builds and configurations as to when you would scale Dolphin across a network.

What is the max number of members on a site that you have server data compiled for?

Load Balancing - Round Robin or Hardware (what hardware)

Scaling Different Functions across multiple databases - forums, modules, flash apps, core

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 11 Nov 2010

Sad noone have posted any information regarding this subject.

DosDawg, hit me with some more information, every site have their own needs/bottlenecks.

Have experiance of being an administrator for 2 sites that had ~ 450.000 uniq visitors (600.000 visits) per day with 60-70 million hits per day.

Can give some of my experiance of the 15 years of hosting business I have and from all kind of customers sites I have been helping with.

I used RadWare 8-9 years ago, but most load-balancing machines nowdays are based on linux so if you have decent network knowledge it can save you a lot of money. Check heartbeat if you are planing to go with multiple servers, so one server can take over another machines duty if it goes down/dies or you want to make maintence.

Quote · 9 Apr 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.