Search categories - create different design

1. How can this segment, the category buttons for the different modules in the search box be changed, so that they look a little more clean, especially in the mobile design. What did you do in your design? Maybe a small field, a table or ...?

2. For some reasons i have (now) icons in these buttons. Does anyone know where the design element is, for that special part?

I searched in the database, in keys, in icon and picture fields of navigation menu. But i cant find the location for those 3 icons. Link: https://inspireants.com/searchKeyword.php?keyword=zaun

001 search categories.PNG · 33.3K · 196 views
Quote · 10 May 2020

I haven't thought about it very much because the Keyword search is really surplus to requirements. Most of it's capability is covered in the Quick Search forms associated with any modules you have installed.

Now that you've reminded me, I think I'll remove it completely and get rid of even more deadwood.

Anyway, to answer your question, here's what mine looks like. It's all to do with my template.

Sorry, I can't help you with the icons. I don't use them.

search1.jpg · 62K · 202 views
search2.jpg · 86.6K · 230 views
Quote · 12 May 2020

Hello mrtn!

By default, these buttons don't have the sys-icon addon, so it looks like the custom changes. One the possible place to check it - the language file area. Just looks there the key like _bx_blog_Blogs.

Quote · 14 May 2020

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.