Sharing to Social Networks...likes and Pictures...

1. When sharing a picture to facebook or any social network the picture is not shown but the logo of the site? This must have something to do with the logo being the first image located when looking at the link? there must be a way to fix this...

2. When sharing to an external site a new window should be opened for the sharing as at the moment it opens in the current window and the window closes after sharing, so you can return to where you left off, you need to reopen the site...

3. Liking or giving a thumbs up, doesn't change the colour of what you liked until you refresh the page? this should be instant, and a colour change should indicate that it was liked, clicking it again should unlike it... change it back to normal colour... 

4. Profile Pictures or thumbnails are of poor quality, photo viewing needs to be revised so full size high quality photos can be zoomed to at least full screen height (with ability to zoom in, like pinch to zoom...) and also should have the ability to flip / browse left and right  to change photos etc...

Quote · 29 Apr 2016

I think Facebook requires the og:image meta tag?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MichelMeta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 30 Apr 2016

1. Make sure that you have "recommend" block on the page, when this block is displayed, it adds og:image meta tag to the page so facebook can recognize it.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 1 May 2016

I do have it, but should that tag rather be tied to the photo view page and not a block?

So if i have the recommend block and its not working? Is the position of the block relevant?

Quote · 2 May 2016

I have noticed - that in the preview, my image did not show up - but on actual posting, the image was there like it should be. Also - you can "hide" the recommend block and still get the og:image tags (if you do not want to use it) - just set the block to empty.

caredesign.net
Quote · 2 May 2016

@ProfessorSr is right. Facebook have some strange behaviour, when page isn't cached by them, they don't show the image, just try to do it again. So the page is cached by them and image will be shown.

If it is still not working please provide the URL to the page with the problem and I will try investigate the problem.

I do have it, but should that tag rather be tied to the photo view page and not a block?

So if i have the recommend block and its not working? Is the position of the block relevant?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 3 May 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.