Shrink the web error

Hi,

I've properly updated my api keys/code . Added my website to refresher list and also

cleared cache, still getting error - 

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam

Quote · 15 Nov 2012

this is what i am getting even though all my setting are correct. the keys, the ip address.. what am i missing?

stw.png · 16.8K · 274 views
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

It's usually a good idea to do a quick search (search bar is in upper right corner) to see if your topic is already being discussed. 

It appears these members have addressed and resolved a similar issue in this forum here.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

I contacted metromates and they said it took a day to propagate once all the settings were handled. So we will find out tomorrow I suppose.

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

there is a option called "Clear Screenshots Cache" in the sites module settings, did you try this?

Hi,

I've properly updated my api keys/code . Added my website to refresher list and also

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam

http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/paansystems - your resource for Dolphin Pro
Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Thanks all, it all started to work on its own after a day , phew! :)

there is a option called "Clear Screenshots Cache" in the sites module settings, did you try this?

Hi,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam

Quote · 16 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.