Site Stats.php?

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to track down the bit of code that displays the site stats on the home page. Basically I'm going through zapping all references to the Classifieds functionality, I've removed all menu links, but it still shows in the site stats. There's no way to disable it through the CP (though I removed all categories to see if this would do it, but it didn't ). Anyone got any ideas? I even ran spotlight on the Dolphin folder to try and find it that way, but I'm guessing it might be a language key rather than a string litteral...

I just want to get rid of the last entry in that list that gives the number of Classifieds on the system as I don't use it.

Thanks in advance

Danny

Quote · 23 Dec 2008

I know it gets stored in the inc/db_cached/SiteStats.inc file but I've never looked for what code creates this cached file, Im sure you could delete it out of that array and it would be gone, but it would come back anytime someone uploads or joins.

Another option

http://www.expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/5244

WEBSITE HITS STATS & HOME PAGE STATS BLOCK

This mod provides site hit stats for the pages of your choice. See what pages are most popular on your Dolphin site.
Great admin tool, Set up cron job to email you a report of todays activity. Choose what pages are monitored and what pages display on your Home Page Block.

Example Site : http://www.We-People.com/

Or this might help

http://www.expertzzz.com/forumz/?action=goto&cat_id=1#action=goto&topic_id=9828

http://www.expertzzz.com/forumz/?action=goto&cat_id=1#action=goto&topic_id=15464

Quote · 25 Jan 2009

I am having the same problems, I want to remove a ffew from there. I have made changes to the sitestats.inc by remming out these lines.

//'grs'=>array('capt'=>'Groups', 'query'=>'SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM `Groups` WHERE `status`=\'Active\'', 'link'=>'groups/all', 'icon'=>'grs.gif'),
//'cls'=>array('capt'=>'Classifieds', 'query'=>'SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM `ClassifiedsAdvertisements` WHERE `Status`=\'active\' AND DATE_ADD( `ClassifiedsAdvertisements`.`DateTime` , INTERVAL `ClassifiedsAdvertisements`.`LifeTime` DAY ) > NOW( )', 'link'=>'ads', 'icon'=>'cls.gif'),

I have also go as far as deleted the lines of code, uploading the new one and setting permissions to 644 on the file. All looks fine until I login to the admin section, than bam it shows back up again.

Does anyone know how I can remove items from the site stats and keep out.

Quote · 13 Feb 2009

I am having the same problems, I want to remove a ffew from there. I have made changes to the sitestats.inc by remming out these lines.

//'grs'=>array('capt'=>'Groups', 'query'=>'SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM `Groups` WHERE `status`=\'Active\'', 'link'=>'groups/all', 'icon'=>'grs.gif'),
//'cls'=>array('capt'=>'Classifieds', 'query'=>'SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM `ClassifiedsAdvertisements` WHERE `Status`=\'active\' AND DATE_ADD( `ClassifiedsAdvertisements`.`DateTime` , INTERVAL `ClassifiedsAdvertisements`.`LifeTime` DAY ) > NOW( )', 'link'=>'ads', 'icon'=>'cls.gif'),

I have also go as far as deleted the lines of code, uploading the new one and setting permissions to 644 on the file. All looks fine until I login to the admin section, than bam it shows back up again.

Does anyone know how I can remove items from the site stats and keep out.

When you login as Admin it will update file inc/db_cached/SiteStat.inc.php from the DB table SiteStat, you can delete it from there or you can do it like I have done.

One way to hide some of the SiteStat if you don't need they on your page and sort all they other.
(this will sort and hide your SiteStat in your Admin panel also, SiteStats is designed so)

1) Open file /inc/design.inc.php

Find function getSiteStatAdmin() and this sql query

$sqlQuery = "SELECT `Name` as `name`,
                                `Title` as `capt`,
                                `UserQuery` as `query`,
                                `UserLink` as `link`,
                                `IconName` as `icon`,
                                `AdminQuery` as `adm_query`,
                                `AdminLink` as `adm_link`
                                 FROM `SiteStat`";

Edit last line in the sqlQuery to:
                        FROM `SiteStat` WHERE `StatOrder` > '0' ORDER BY `StatOrder` ASC";

2) Edit StatOrder in your table SiteStat,

Hide Site Stat: Set StatOrder = 0
Sort Site Stat: Set StatOrder = 1 -> 20
---

EXAMPLE,
3 rows Site Stat - sorted, I will hide Topics, Posts and Classifieds.
and my wish is that it shall displays in the order I have set it up below.

Members        Photos               Events
Online            Videos               Polls
New Today     Music                 Blogs
This Week      Profile Videos     Articles
This Month      Groups              Tags
This Year        Friends

Do it in this order:

2.1) Edit StatOrder on Topics, Posts and Classifieds first, this will you hide, set it to 0

2.2) Edit and set all the other StatOrder in your DB as below:

Members         1
Photos            2
Events            3

Online             4
Videos             5
Polls                6

New Today       7
Music               8
Topics              0  (I will hide this)

This Week       10
Profile Videos  11
Posts                0  (I will hide this)

This Month      13
Tags               15
Articles           12

This Year        16
Groups           14
Classifieds       0  (I will hide this)

Friends           17
Blogs               9

REMEMBER,
login to Admin Dashboard after you have edit something
this will update file inc/db_cached/SiteStat.inc.php
and your last change on Site Stat will show up on the homepage.
===============================================================

Probably you will have other choice on what you will hide and the order in which you want Sitestats, you can refresh your Admin Dashboard page when you have done all the changes to see about Site Stat is in the order you wish.

Good luck, Ottar
Quote · 14 Feb 2009

Extremely helpful, thank you okweb :)

Taking Dolphin and Making Profitable Websites Since 2009 :)
Quote · 7 Jan 2010

OK, my file path is WAAAAAY different than the one you mention here.

I want to delete "Tags" from my website entirely...  including the "Site Stats" box.  - I am using Dolphin 7.4.

Any suggestions???

LAYMEN Terms Please!

765-426-6662 - cell

Quote · 12 Mar 2011

OK, my file path is WAAAAAY different than the one you mention here.

I want to delete "Tags" from my website entirely...  including the "Site Stats" box.  - I am using Dolphin 7.4.

Any suggestions???

LAYMEN Terms Please!

765-426-6662 - cell

This was for Dol.6.1....

Hide Site Stat box from index page, Builders/Pages Blocks -> Homepage

Move Site Stats Block from Active blocks to Inactive blocks.

Quote · 12 Mar 2011

And if you just want to remove or alter specific site stat items in the Dolphin 7 Site stat box, my mod is something you might be interested in.

http://www.boonex.com/unity/extensions/entry/Site_Stat_Manager_for_Dolphin_7

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 12 Mar 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.