Softaculous install bad idea

So for the first time I used Softaculous to install dolphin. Nothing really works as it should, but I was kinda expecting this. Duh right? I only need my site to upload pics and vids and here are the errors. Where do I go to change these settings so this works. Thanks in advance.

M

Mysql.png · 7.7K · 179 views
phpfile.png · 4.9K · 167 views
Quote · 15 Oct 2016

What kind of hosting do you have?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 Oct 2016

I use host for web and have a Business Cloud v3, I'm currently running another dolphin platform site and it is fine, also the people at host for web have setup this account especially for dolphin. I usually use a guy to setup dolphin for me but I have lost his contact info. I just figured there would be a way through whm or cpanel to make correct settings, but I haven't been able to navigate through it to find it.

Thanks

Quote · 15 Oct 2016

So this is what happens when I try upload pic and vids.

Produce.mpg · 10.4M · 142 downloads
Quote · 16 Oct 2016

This may seem self explanatory, but did you check to make sure your existing php settings and such can support a module install instance of Dolphin before installing it with softaculous? I find a fresh install with Softaculous works fine for me without issue. I have tried it using name cheap shared hosting and Zarconia hosting.

Quote · 17 Oct 2016

Thank you for your reply, my existing php settings support an existing dolphin site, but I guess I didn't think about a module install, I will have to check with hostforweb, this kinda makes sense now and not self explanatory but something that needed explaining to me.

Quote · 17 Oct 2016

the auto installer is notorious for screwing up dolphin installs - just do a search in the forums and you will find numerous others with that same issue. it is better to just do a manual install yourself.

caredesign.net
Quote · 21 Oct 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.