Solution for Profile Video Error

Im using ray 3.5 and have had dolphin:

6.1.4 upgraded to:

6.1.5 upgraded to:

6.1.6 present install.

Ive paid for dolphin install and video profile recorder as well but on each version the video recorder doesnt work. Boonex instaalled RMS too so thought i would get it to work after their install. Instead they pointed me to ray/trak to solve the issues myslef which makes their install a waist of my money.

Recorder works 1st time but records a file 0.00 long? Then wont connect a second time until i remove the streams in RMS.

Admin shows username: 1 video awaiting approval but hangs when i click it. (Just as everyone else's seems to).

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS ERROR.

Im using Apache, Mysql 5, Php 5.

Thanks foryour responces?

Using Ads Free Dolphin and RMS for windows on a windows server.

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 30 May 2009

FINALY a uriKa moment. Recorded a video and approved it in admin. Dont know wether it will do others but just one out of approximately 50 tests ? well speaks for itself.

Upgraded RMS and it worked fine.

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 30 May 2009

I have had the same problems with profile video upload.

In the end it turned out that, when you use this video recorder you MUST ALWAYS ALSO record audio.

If you do a video record without audio, you will always have connection problems after, until you remove the old streams from the RMS server.

This info was given to me by boonex support and is valid up to version 6.16 of dolphin.

Quote · 2 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.