Sorry your IP has been banned

Hi everyone,

I'm testing out my site and i must of done something that wont allow me to register as a different users because my IP has been banned. When i check the registered IP address is says 0.0.0.0, i thought it would of stored my correct IP address and of every memeber.

So  my problem is how do i stop the IP ban an also why does it show 0.0.0.0 as my IP address?

I have read the forum but nothing clarifies how to fix this.

Any help much appreciated.

M

Quote · 23 Feb 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm testing out my site and i must of done something that wont allow me to register as a different users because my IP has been banned. When i check the registered IP address is says 0.0.0.0, i thought it would of stored my correct IP address and of every memeber.

So  my problem is how do i stop the IP ban an also why does it show 0.0.0.0 as my IP address?

I have read the forum but nothing clarifies how to fix this.

Any help much appreciated.

M

Access denied because of IP address is caused by the new filters in D7.0.4 which you must have enabled.

One of those filters must be disabled. It is a test filter. It should not have been included in the distribution of dolphin.

Go to admin->Tools->Anti Spam Tools.

You must disable the filter under DNS Blocklists named zomgbl.spameatingmonkey.net

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 23 Feb 2011

Thank you that worked perfectly.

M

Quote · 23 Feb 2011

Hello there 

i have touch setting on Ip bann and now i going to shearch on my mysq data because the setting are very hard and i ve bann a list of my member.. 

i 've go to test but bad choise in 1or 2 in Ban ip 

Can you say me who i can find on my mysql data on 

thanks a lot .. 

Florian 

Doguo-Répartouts 

Friendly 

Quote · 17 Aug 2019

Try: sys_ip_list

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Aug 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.