Standard member

How does one become a standard member ? I see this in membership levels.

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

Hi,

Standard member is what you become when you sign up for free, before you pay any money to upgrade.

What you can do as a member can be changed in - admin> Settings > Membership levels. You also add your other membership levels there too.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

Upon default dolphin install your site most likely will be running in free mode. So to take advantage and explore the membership levels you will first have to uncheck the box for site is running in free mode in your admin panel membership settings.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 18 Jul 2008

If I have unchecked the checkbox "site running in free mode", then what happens to the standard membership ?

Do users still become standard members once their promotional membership expires ? My promotional membership is ON.

What happens to the expired member profiles ? Are they deleted automatically ? What about their messages in guestbook etc. ?

Quote · 20 Jul 2008

Yes, after turning off of Free mode - all rules of membership start works

so - all standards members will keeps standards ..

but you able to change memberships ..

you can set diff rules (set accesses, limits, ability to use something ) for any memberships

No, members don`t will deleted :)

Quote · 21 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.