Success, it is all good.

I got the client's sites back on line yesterday afternoon and was quite pleased with the speed of the server; server configuration does make a difference.  While it does take a bit of time to manually install everything, it is the only way to get the best packages for the best server.  Without doing a page speed test, there was a noticeable increase in site page loads over the old configuration.  If anyone would like a first class server, hit me up; I will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 11 Aug 2016

Very happy for you. Nice job on getting it all sorted. Isn't it great when you overcome what you thought was a complete disaster?

Quote · 11 Aug 2016

I got the client's sites back on line yesterday afternoon and was quite pleased with the speed of the server; server configuration does make a difference.  While it does take a bit of time to manually install everything, it is the only way to get the best packages for the best server.  Without doing a page speed test, there was a noticeable increase in site page loads over the old configuration.  If anyone would like a first class server, hit me up; I will be more than happy to accommodate you.

You ROCK GG!!! The speed is OFF the HOOK!! Thank you soo much for all your hard work and dedication. I will definitely recommend your service to anyone i come across to. 5 STAR service!!

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 11 Aug 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.