Support for Zarconia Customers

Just a heads up for those of us hosting sites with Zarconia.  Boonex have taken over the support of our sites but don't hold your breath. 

What you need to know: 

• Tickets raised on the Zarconia portal will be closed automatically if they are not picked up by Boonex.(Which is most of them) 
  • DO NOT RELY ON THIS METHOD OF LOGGING A SUPPORT CASE. 
  • The advise from Boonex is to send an email to support@boonex.com and support@una.com in addition to logging the issue on Zarconia portal (Like we have the time for that)

I'd also recommend posting your issue here in large bold type, sending a letter in the post and by a carrier pigeon (if only we had an address). Maybe they still have a fax machine?

The long and the short of it is, if you want support, shout and shout and shout. Eventually you will get two support people emailing you just minutes apart because the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing at Boonex.  Probably because they have no ticketing system for support.

Good luck everyone, youre gonna need it.

Steve E
Quote · 5 Dec 2018

there is no support on zarconia.net!!!

i had open 3 Tickets, and every was closed, because no response.

No response within a month.

Quote · 6 Dec 2018

Perhaps you should consider changing your service provider.  I don't have a ticket system in place but I may add one.  However, I do respond to emails, texts/sms, and phone calls.  Yes, my clients can reach me by phone; Boonex does not offer support by telephone.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Dec 2018

there is no support on zarconia.net!!!

i had open 3 Tickets, and every was closed, because no response.

No response within a month.

It would help if you provide your email or account ID at Zarconia and I will check your tickets.

As of now, we have tickets created 8 days ago by us and they are still active. I also replied all active tickets from customers last week and most tickets from this week.

If your tickets were closed, maybe they were posted a month ago or earlier? I need more info from you.

Quote · 6 Dec 2018

Is IgorL the only person fielding the Zarconia tickets?

My site keeps crashing due to cache errors, and I'm leaving messages on a ticket I opened on the 8th, no reply and today's the 12th. I don't know the volume of tickets, and can certainly understand why it's taking so long to get replies if there is only one support tech, but there really should be a few techs on support. 

Quote · 12 Apr 2019

Is IgorL the only person fielding the Zarconia tickets?

My site keeps crashing due to cache errors, and I'm leaving messages on a ticket I opened on the 8th, no reply and today's the 12th. I don't know the volume of tickets, and can certainly understand why it's taking so long to get replies if there is only one support tech, but there really should be a few techs on support. 

Hi Carlton.

I'm very sorry for the delay.
I was trying to the find the reason of the problem and I suppose it's a third party mod that's causing it.

So I replied to your ticket and advised to disable DB cache at all.

Quote · 13 Apr 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.