TMD host

so far I got 6 spam emails about web design and 3 phone calls AFTER I signed up for an account at TMD host.

you dont sell your users info to 3rd party like that in the USA you bitch. Hopefully someone will sue.

Quote · 20 Sep 2018

my first host was with tmd hosting. i didnt have that issue. sure it isnt something else you did that prompted the spam emails and maybe the timing just seemed like it was because you signed up for TMD?

caredesign.net
Quote · 20 Sep 2018

Pretty sure it’s notnbecause of TMD. Look at your domain provider. Especially if you’re using name.com and if registering something with .im or some other newer TLDs. Those often resell customer data. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 20 Sep 2018

I had same experience due to a domain name purchase recently. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 20 Sep 2018

I think that's the case.

Because TMD hosting offered a free domain name so I grabbed one.

At least 5 phone calls a day from random numbers, plus 10+ spam emails a day about web design stuff.

I think they try to make you buy the Protect ID service for 10 USD/year, even thought it's FREE for life at Namecheap.

I had same experience due to a domain name purchase recently. 

Not related, but does Zarconia have a support team? I cannot access my website and no one answer my support ticket. Nathan used to be very quick but my ticket has been in the Q for 24 hours.

Quote · 21 Sep 2018

About zarconia support... just email to support@boonex.com - we will handle it. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 22 Sep 2018

Zarconia has closed down. There's plenty of stuff about it on the forum if you care to do a search. Boonex have taken over some aspects of the business so email Boonex as Andrew Boon suggests.

Quote · 22 Sep 2018

I lost all my databases due to non payment, and because Zarconia stopped the services and canceled my bill. 

all fucked up big time. my backup databases were back to 2014. 

All good until the end.

Quote · 25 Sep 2018

Not related, but does Zarconia have a support team? I cannot access my website and no one answer my support ticket. Nathan used to be very quick but my ticket has been in the Q for 24 hours.

Hi, what is your server URL at Zarconia?

Quote · 26 Sep 2018

Hi @IgorL, I see from your profile that you are a moderator and that you joined in 2008.

May I ask why you have only made 30 forum posts in 10 years? That's an average of three (3) posts per year, hardly what I'd call a world-shattering record for someone who considers himself an expert and a supporter.

I'm assuming that as a moderator, you have been lurking in the background for some time. Maybe you also got some kind of pleasure ignoring the hundreds of unanswered questions and screams for help?

A little bit of your expert support would have been appreciated.

Quote · 26 Sep 2018

Hi John.

Most of my activity is related to support tickets.
I spend a lot of time on them, maybe that's why I dedicated so little time to the forum.

But that's why the community is for, isn't it?

Anyway, thank you for pointing this out.

Quote · 26 Sep 2018

I sent you a PM. if you can turn it back on I stay with Zarconia for the rest of my internet life, because other hosts don't understand Dolphin and they fuck things up most of the times.

Hi, what is your server URL at Zarconia?

Quote · 26 Sep 2018

Hello. I replied.

Quote · 27 Sep 2018

hi there, I just cancelled my account with Zarconia because no one answered my help ticket whats going on with these people? even if you take something over you should still communicate and help people.

Quote · 28 Sep 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.