Tears for the Drag and Drop THANK YOU>>>

WooHoo

Drag and Drop.jpg · 118.4K · 423 views
Csampson
Quote · 22 Nov 2012

Thanks for pointing that out... didn't know that one! Undecided

WooHoo

Quote · 22 Nov 2012

My pleasure that is why I posted it but it is such a great feature and one that has been around for quite a while and use to be such a cluster the way it was used here but now is such a great addition well done well done indeed...

Csampson
Quote · 22 Nov 2012

I didn't noticed that either. Its very cool. They didn't mentioned it in notes, I guess they know they created it and its not something created in accident lol

so much to do....
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

That's been like that for as long as I remember

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

really? no way, you kidding

That's been like that for as long as I remember

so much to do....
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

oh man you are right, its in 7.0.9 too :O

guess i never tried to drag that, now i will try to drag every part of the site. Who knows whats draggable

so much to do....
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

I know 7.0.9 had it all along, and I'm pretty sure 7.0.5 had it also.  I'd check, but the site I had that was still running 7.0.5 disappeared into a black hole.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

I don't have 7.0.5 cuz when i joined here, there was 7.0.6....4 versions and i never knew about it. Please someone kick me.

I know 7.0.9 had it all along, and I'm pretty sure 7.0.5 had it also.  I'd check, but the site I had that was still running 7.0.5 disappeared into a black hole.

so much to do....
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

yup this was there since day one pre-alpha versions lol i did have every single installation from alpha to beta to 7.0.7 and then the F... HD. fried up

Quote · 23 Nov 2012

please don't increase my pain. Cry

yup this was there since day one pre-alpha versions lol i did have every single installation from alpha to beta to 7.0.7 and then the F... HD. fried up

so much to do....
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

RE:

guess i never tried to drag that, now i will try to drag every part of the site. Who knows whats draggable

Just think how many other cool features there must be that you don't know about.

Quote · 23 Nov 2012

Time will tell :D

RE:

Just think how many other cool features there must be that you don't know about.

so much to do....
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

That is funny B/C I guess you get so use to it not being there that you stop trying to look...

My joy was just delayed is all...

Csampson
Quote · 23 Nov 2012

I am sharing in the delayed joy... tis the season.

That is funny B/C I guess you get so use to it not being there that you stop trying to look...

My joy was just delayed is all...

Quote · 23 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.