Templates

Is there any documentation on what templates do what?  I would like to edit the send letter template but can't find it.  Any ideas?

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Not sure if I understand your question correctly...

But if you like to edit the content of the notifications being sent by Dolphin, go to your Admin Panel - Settings - Email templates ;-)

If this is not that you are liking to know, please post again ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

I want to edit the page where you can send other users "letters".  When you are looking at someones profile, you can send them a letter.  When you click on the link to do this it takes you to a new page where you can input the text you want to send.  It is this page I want to edit, I want to "Letter" to be sent interactvely on site and via email.  I don't want the user to have the option to send to either.  Does this make sense, if not I will try and explainin more detail.

Quote · 7 Jun 2008

Yes, your question is quite clear now :-)

You don't need to edit any file to do that. Just go to your Admin Panel - Settings - Email templates... On the top of this page you will find some options to check/uncheck ;-)

If you like to edit the script anyway, this is the file compose.php ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 7 Jun 2008

thank you very much, I have got that up and working now.

Quote · 11 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.