Thanks DosDawg/Terabyte

After spending many hours battling Dolphin Payment functionality last weekend, DosDawg of Terabyte Hosting came to the rescue, unrequested, at 2 am on Saturday night / Sunday morning.

Really helped me get over the hump with some suggested workarounds & just wanted to say thanks publically.

From what I've gathered in my 6 months or working with Dolphin, he knows the product as well as anyone on the hosting side, and is committed to it, as evidenced by his involvement in these forums and his willingness to help.

For what it's worth, he may come off gruff in these forums, but on the phone he's got a great sense of humor, as well. Smile

Quote · 15 Mar 2011

DosDawg is one of the best there are - no doubt about it.

Quote · 15 Mar 2011

you are welcome and thanks for the kind words.

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 15 Mar 2011

Ahhhh....humbug. That's because he's a Georgia Peach. LOL

Jeremy
Quote · 19 Mar 2011

Agreed!! Always helps a lot of people in the foruns. He also kindly helped us, more than once, so we have a lot to thank him for too.

:)))

Sleepless
Quote · 20 Mar 2011

nawlins, im not a Georgia Peach, i married one. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh....humbug. That's because he's a Georgia Peach. LOL

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 Mar 2011

thank you guys for the kind words

Agreed!! Always helps a lot of people in the foruns. He also kindly helped us, more than once, so we have a lot to thank him for too.

:)))

nawlins is jealous, if you others are wondering why i would reference jmonroe as 'nawlins' those of us from the south have that complete understanding.

New Orleans == nawlins

Quote · 20 Mar 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.