The offer 999$ still exists?

Hello,

I am writing this message in the hope to have some informations about the price of Dolphin + Orca + Ray.

I remember Some time ago there was an offer all included: Dolphin + Orca + Ray at 999$.

Now, I have found only an offer about Dolphin at 799$.

I would like know, before to buy this application, if it exists yet this offer.

Thank you very much for your answers.

Regards,

Tarab

Quote · 21 May 2009

Check your license area. Everyone who has been here a while was given a free lifetime ad-free license from Boonex.

There is a donation required, but it can be any amount you wish to send. The post that refers to this is in the Boonex blogs.

Happy day!

Quote · 21 May 2009

Yes, but I need for remove (if it is possibile) any link to boonex because I will make up a big community and I do not want that this would lose seriously.

I hope that I explained well.

Quote · 21 May 2009

I think I understand you.

The license you received from Boonex should do that. It removes that ads, links, and the "Powered by" references to Boonex from the entire site, though it requires a donation.

This is the very same license that used to cost $999 (and costs $790 now)

Remove any old licenses that you have and replace it with the new license. The ads & references should be removed at that point.

Read the post located at

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/One_Unlimited_Dolphin_License_to_Everyone_who_needs_it_

It explains the offer in detail

Then read the post located at

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/new_licenses_and_FAQ

It will answer the questions you may still have regarding the license.

I hope this helps you out! =D

Quote · 21 May 2009

Thank you very much for your explaination.

I have also wrote to Boonex Staff who gave me more information.

Thanks!

Quote · 21 May 2009

Thanks RuralMn - much appreciated. Tarab contacted us and we got things sorted out!

Regards,

Mike

Quote · 28 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.