They get it in a huge way...

http://disqus.com/for-websites/control-and-seo

I have always wondered why the comments section of Dolphin does not have this.  The single sign-in to participate as well as

getting crawled and twitter search and incorporating them is nothing short of brilliant to activate a conversation about your posts.  

I know there are many well maybe 1 who could care less about the billions of people who belong to all the possible Social Media

but it truly is beyond unthinkable anyone could ignore what is an obvious pool of new and possible members.  I attached the photo

but was intrigued when I ran across this service through gretawire.com 

To me this is an obvious and very needed addition to Dolphin to foster a complete discussion and community package.  I could be 

the only one who thinks this but I will be adding this service to my site to help foster a more robust participation.  I would love to see

Dolphin follow in these footsteps! It appears to me the participation of comments is one of the easiest and most effective ways to not

only drive traffic to a site but to garner new members period.  Engaging the public in a very easy sign up and participation in topics 

that foster full discussions becomes so much simpler if the path of least resistance is used.  The SEO ramifications become crystal 

clear when massive thought is used when dealing with comments! 

image.jpg · 160K · 330 views
Csampson
Quote · 15 Nov 2012

That is a really interesting idea.  I use Disqus on Wordpress, as I assume many here do.  I need to think about this for a bit, but I like the idea. 

Quote · 15 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.