Timeline Confusion

Am I going nuts?

I've always thought something was wrong, but now I'm almost sure. Maybe I misunderstand how Boonex has structured the Timeline.

•  All Posts - Shows photos of me.
  • Posts By Me - Shows one or two photos of me or none.
  • Posts by Others - Blank!

----------------

Friends Timeline (Account Page) - Seems to work fine.

----------------

This is consistent on four sites I have access to and it's the same on the Dolphin Demo.

I thought that:

• All Posts - would be all recent posts by members. It should show how vibrant the site is.
  • Posts By Me - would be all posts by me, including the latest
  • Posts By Others - Is all posts minus mine? If so, isn't it surplus to requirements?

--------------------

I just posted an animal pic as admin on the test site:

• All Posts -  Photo appears
  • Posts By Admin - Empty
  • Posts By Others - Empty
  • Outline - Photo appears okay
Quote · 8 May 2018

Have you received any answers yet? I have the same issue and I'm a newbee to this. Is there any solution?

Quote · 23 May 2018

Hii @Liberator1 and thanks for responding. I don't like bumping posts, but was thinking of doing so in this case. Your response is timely.

The short answer is no and that amazes me. I'm involved with several sites and the problem persists throughout. It also appears to be on the demo site as well. Until others reply, it's hard to put in a bug report just in case it's only you who has the problem.

Let's see what happens this time around. Maybe someone will take a moment a look and find it's not working for them as well.

Quote · 24 May 2018

Just checked, I am also getting same.

Quote · 24 May 2018

Hii @Liberator1 and thanks for responding. I don't like bumping posts, but was thinking of doing so in this case. Your response is timely.

The short answer is no and that amazes me. I'm involved with several sites and the problem persists throughout. It also appears to be on the demo site as well. Until others reply, it's hard to put in a bug report just in case it's only you who has the problem.

Let's see what happens this time around. Maybe someone will take a moment a look and find it's not working for them as well.

I am will support you on the bug report. At this point I'm telling my Beta testers it is a security feature... LOL.. Members do what to see what their connection/friends are posting to show up on each others timelines. Very important for this environment.

Thank you for moving this up the food chain.

Quote · 24 May 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.