Timeline Wall Issue Homepage

Hi everyone!

I am trying to figure out why my Timeline stopped displaying user's timeline activity on the "Homepage" of the site. It worked before upgrading. It works in the member profile for that member. If a member posts on their timeline, I can visit that member's profile and see their timeline, and comment on it, and it all works fine there. However, none of this shows up in the timeline or outline blocks on index.php / homepage

Home Timeline Page Builder block has this information: 

Home Timeline: View    _wall_pc_view_index_tl     return BxDolService::call('wall', 'view_block_index_timeline');

Outline Page Builder block has this information: 

Events Outline      _wall_pc_view_index_ol     return BxDolService::call('wall', 'view_block_index_outline');

I re-uploaded and copied over ALL of the wall files from the newest build of Dolphin, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the module just to be sure (which fixed it showing up in the account profiles, which it wasn't before).

Advice? What am I missing?

Quote · 3 Sep 2018

In Admin, go to modules and select timeline.

Here you can set the items amounts to display on the main timeline and the profile timeline 

Steve E
Quote · 3 Sep 2018

I set them all at 15, and there is no change... (I also cleared out the cache just to be safe)

Quote · 3 Sep 2018

Hello 

Please specify - did you notice any errors during the upgrade (also, from what to what version?). And do you have the possibility to check the error log of your server where Dolphin is? I guess you need to provide me access details of your Control Panel and Dolphin's admin via private messenger here.

Quote · 10 Sep 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.