Top Elevator Tricks Ever!

Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.

Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"

Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.

Sell Girl Scout cookies.

On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.

Shave.

Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"

Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

One word: Flatulence!

On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
Do Tai Chi exercises.

Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"

When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, motion sickness!"

Give religious tracts to each passenger.

Meow occassionally.

Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.

Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.

Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.

Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.

Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"

Leave a box between the doors.

Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.

Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.

Start a sing-along.

When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"

Play the harmonica.

Shadow box.

Say "Ding!" at each floor.

Lean against the button panel.

Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.

Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."

Bring a chair along.

Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"

Blow spit bubbles.

Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.

Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."

Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.

Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.

Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."

If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"

put a desk, a chair and a computer in there, sit at the desk and whenever the lift opens, demand to know if the people waiting for it have an appointment.

In a crowded elevator shout “Who touched my ass!?” quietly followed by “Do it again…”

Me: Did you really have to do that to him?

Friend: Yes I did.

Me: What did he do to deserve that, I mean I know he wasn't the nicest guy but really... you broke every single one of his fingers!

Friend: I couldn't help it, he kept staring at the back of my head!

If I'm with a friend, start humping their leg slowly.

Jump up and down and watch others get nervous.

Be very friendly to everyone who walks in - they never expect it, and its amusing :)

Have a serious sex-related or such conversation all throughout the ride

When the doors close start freaking out and climbing the walls, yelling "NO!!!! Whats happening?!?! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Cover your eyes and whenever the doors close pick another person on the elevator and start playing peek-a-boo with them.

superglue a dollar coin to the floor and whenever the elevator is moving ask someone if that is theirs.

Carry a clipboard and demand that everyone must sign in to ride. then ask if they would like to sign up for your bi-hourly newsletter.

Carry a brown paper bag with flintstone vitamin's in it and ask everyone if they want to buy some drugs.

hand out chocolate kisses spiked with laxatives.

pretend you are talking to a doctor on your cell phone and ask "Is t contageous?" then wait a few seconds then say. "Well how long should I be quarentiened?"

Quote · 2 Apr 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.