Transaction verification failed

Hi

The member can not receive virtual credits after purchasing successfully.

the page says: Transaction verification failed

Payment setting is like this:

Paypal 

live

my paypal mail

direct

Data Return URL
Walter - http://www.ForeignTeacher.com
Quote · 24 Jan 2017

Hello

1. By default 'Transaction verification failed' error is returned when Dolphin cannot receive an answer about the transaction from PayPal or the answer contains incorrect data. It may appear because of incorrect or not corresponding settings. As I see you are using Direct mode in Dolphin -> Payment -> PayPal. Check your PayPal account settings to determine whether PDT or IPN are enabled or not.

2. Also as I see you are telling about 'virtual credits'. There is no such feature in Dolphin by default. So, I recommend you to contact with its vendor. May be he has some custom Payment integration and already has workaround for the issue.

Quote · 30 Jan 2017

Hi AntonL

I have a similar issue with the following results:

Setting PDT: "No data given." Displayed on URL: domain.com/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/0 | Pending Order without order ID

Setting IPN: Displays an empty page with the URL: domain.com/m/payment/cart/  | Pending Order without order ID

Setting Direct: "Transaction verification failed." Displayed on URL: domain.com/m/payment/act_finalize_checkout/paypal/0 | Pending Order with Order ID

I'm in test mode on 7.3.3. Your help is very appreciated.

Quote · 2 Apr 2017

Hello

1. RE PDT: If you are enabling PDT mode in Dolphin you also need to enable it in your PayPal account. Then don't forget to take 'Identity token' from your PayPal and fill in the correspondent field in Dolphin.

2. RE IPN: If you are enabling IPN mode in Dolphin you also need to enable it in your PayPal account. It's OK if you are returned to shopping cart after the payment in this mode. If everything is configured correctly then Dolphin should receive the notification message from PyPal a little bit later. Pending order will be updated after that.

3. RE Direct: IPN and PDT modes should be disabled in your PayPal account. Do you use fresh installed Dolphin 7.3.3 or you've updated your Dolphin script from an old version? Such problem appeared between 7.3.1 and 7.3.2 versions. Reply from PayPal cannot be read because of some changes in it's sctructure. The issue was fixed in Dolphin 7.3.2.

You may find more info about payments in Dolphin here.

Quote · 10 Apr 2017

Greetings AntonL,

I have followed every setting in the tutorials and with Payment module in 'test' every transaction works on the PayPal side but when returned to my site I get the "TRANSACTION VERIFICATION FAILED" .  I am afraid to go 'live' until I see this clear out. What could I be missing?  Using Dolphin 7.3.5

Quote · 5 Jun 2018

Hi Anton,

I had simular problem, but I found it in Paypal. The problem now is, that I can add only 1 URL. So what to do, if I have plenty websites?

Thank you for your help

Kinds Regards

Uwe

Quote · 17 Aug 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.