Try something else.

Unless you've paid 900 bucks for a piece of crap, I would suggest to everyone:-

DON'T BOTHER WITH DOLPHIN USE BITWEAVER.

Bitweaver is a lot better, 100% free, and has a better response, and better support  in the forums.

Check out the demo of bitweaver I have set up HERE.

The demo shows what it looks like, the admin area is filled with modules that each have about 12 seperate settings to change,,,,,layouts can be modified, modules edited and placed in whatever layout is chosen.

Entire books containg users wiki pages can also be created, blogs, shoutbox, and many more, (to much to list) features that can be inserted, modified and moved around.

I'm still learning about what it can do and how it can be done.

One more thing, there's only 2 instructions that are followed after installation, and they are to chmod the config file to 755 and remove the install folder, simple!  unlike dolphin, chmod how many files?

Quote · 22 May 2008

DICKWEED,

hawk your wares some place else. we are sadistic in here and we like our punishment. this is not for children or the faint at heart. go enjoy your bitweaver. stay out of our forums COCK SUCKER

later,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 22 May 2008

I installed bitweaver and my server caught on fire! Why oh why did I listen to you usalabs!

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 23 May 2008

I know what you mean Mscott.  I tried it, and then my girlfriend broke up with me, my dog died, and I got evicted from my apartment.  Stay away from that thing!

Rob

Quote · 23 May 2008

LOL! You guys crack me up.

...sip...

Updating my BoonexNerd.net site.
Quote · 23 May 2008

USALABS You have no clue, are you a novice or what...... I mean BitWeaver has nothing on Dolphin, there are no video options there are no widgets, and on top of all that it is so limited its not even funny not to mention it wouldnt work with my host and thats bad. I think before you spout off about shit that you have no clue about you should get EDUCATED!!!!!!!!!

Quote · 23 May 2008

Looks like this one got covered..

CyberXing

Quote · 23 May 2008

I think you don't know fully about dolphin. You have just now entered here.

----
Quote · 23 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.