Two problem in forum

If I say to a person, the answer is not inserted. I guess it should in order to replace quote?

My Discussions overflow in My profile

2016-09-05_06-27-29.png · 101.7K · 476 views
2016-09-05_06-35-29.png · 196.5K · 440 views
Baloo
Quote · 5 Sep 2016

In the discussions(forum) layout the replies are displayed in the order when they are posted. 

If I say to a person, the answer is not inserted. I guess it should in order to replace quote?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 10 Sep 2016

So we do not know "quote" an answer? I do not understand, on each answer, you have an answer button, this suggests that you can respond to each speaker since aditeur opens at that location.

The editor at the bottom suggests that you meet everyone. Why then keep these two ways to respond?

For you to understand me well, the operation to the appearance of the comments, but they do not work like that. Why not keep the same logic?

Baloo
Quote · 10 Sep 2016

Replied posts are displayed with "reply" icon, so you can see the post which is linked to the reply. 

So we do not know "quote" an answer? I do not understand, on each answer, you have an answer button, this suggests that you can respond to each speaker since aditeur opens at that location.

The editor at the bottom suggests that you meet everyone. Why then keep these two ways to respond?

For you to understand me well, the operation to the appearance of the comments, but they do not work like that. Why not keep the same logic?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 12 Sep 2016

Ok, Alex, it's thought but that does not risk burning eyes :-) Although I understand better the difference between the two types of responses. Now it does not replace the "quote" that allowed to cite a specific piece of text to highlight it. But overall I like.

Please add an option to set the number of elements in the block discussions on the home page as to the profiles and also add that and when is the last speaker would be alive. Thank you.

Baloo
Quote · 13 Sep 2016

Sorry, ok the current setting is on the discussion page AND on the homepage

option to set the number of elements in the block discussions on the home page as to the profiles

Baloo
Quote · 13 Sep 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.