USA Spambot

Hi all. I have suffered the usual idiot spambot. Can i ask anyone wjho has suffered this idiot to message me please.

We have isolated the origin of these spams and through our national institutions will be taking this further. Basically, I intend to have this idiot prosecuted under american law and will probably sue him too. All the information you can give me will help. Its in all our benefits.

Many thanks  chris

Quote · 11 Feb 2012

Not sure if serious... you realize it isn't one person right? It's half of Asia, part of Africa and a little bit of Europe thrown in.

We've all suffered, if you search the forum for "Spam" you'll find a million posts about it.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 11 Feb 2012

Yes i am very serious. We do know where the one affecting me operates from, the server origin and location.

It only needs one such prosecution and etc. FIO, i have BG sponsorship which makes my tast that little bit easier as they will help and maybe even take this up. So yes i am serious, 100% so

Quote · 11 Feb 2012

Good luck.  You'll need it.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 11 Feb 2012

Thanks Nathan.

When you have your Government behind you (BG) its amazing what can be achieved.

Quote · 13 Feb 2012

i was sick of them spammers everyday i would have to delete a bunch of them

about a week ago I tryied this and worked 100%

(look for member myhuntprofile post towards the bottom)

http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&my_threads=1#topic/spam-spam-spam-spam-IDEA-.htm

Quote · 13 Feb 2012

Just so I understand you correctly, you're in Bulgaria and you are going to prosecute spammers in Asia and Africa under American law? How does that work?

Quote · 13 Feb 2012

Just so I understand you correctly, you're in Bulgaria and you are going to prosecute spammers in Asia and Africa under American law? How does that work?

This man's the Chosen One.  He has been divinely chosen to rid the world of spammers through a questionable understanding of the legal system of numerous countries.  We are not worthy enough to understand or question him.

You don't seem to understand how large the network of spam is, especially from the Asian continent.  You would be better off blocking them like the rest of us than pursuing them in a legal case which would go nowhere.

I don't have spam problems.  I took the houstonlively route and blocked access to the join form for select countries, and that's capped the flow. 

Quote · 13 Feb 2012

This man's the Chosen One.  He has been divinely chosen to rid the world of spammers through a questionable understanding of the legal system of numerous countries.  We are not worthy enough to understand or question him.

I do believe you're right, hopefully our insolence won't get us involved in litigation with him also!

Do you think he believes they are in the US because a lot of them put "New York" as the city when they sign up? Out of the thousands mod_sec has banned on my server I don't remember seeing ONE of them from the US.

Quote · 13 Feb 2012

He sounds like a spammer to me. Watch out, pretty soon he'll start telling you about his rich grandfather who passed away and left a fortune in some remote bank and he needs your help (and a check) to get it out.

For a fee of course.

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 14 Feb 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.