Unregister - Delete or Suspend?

Ok I know I'm not going crazy. I could SWEAR the other day I was logged in as a test member and I clicked "Unregister" to see what would happen.

It gave me a warning message saying that would basically suspend my account so I wouldn't be visible to other users. I clicked that SAME link today after making the site not in free mode anymore and it is warning me that this action will DELETE my account and photos.

How do I change it back so that when a member clicks that link it will only suspend their account not delete it.

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Go to your Admin Panel - Builders - Navigation Menu Builder.

In the column My Account, drag the block Unregister into the All Items area.

The Suspend account function is alvailable from the My account page of your members, not from the Navigation Menu.

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Thanks but I'm asking about the functionality of the link not how/where to place the link.

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Unregister functionnality will delete the member account and related files.

Suspend functionnality will hide the member account.

Is that clear enough ? Laughing

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 5 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.