Upgrade error

I first received an error midway through the upgrade patch to our 7.0.9 site referring to a duplicate entry in sys_menu_top (name = Photos). So I deleted the Photodeluxe module's row with the name 'Photos' and now I'm presented with this:

BoonEx Dolphin Upgrade Script
7.0.9-7.1.0.B1 Update can not be applied  

Any ideas?! 

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

I'm able to access the admin panel, but there are lots of broken language keys for example:

_ADM_BOX_CPT_HELP

_adm_txt_dashboard_help

Trying to install Boonex Spy just refreshed the page too, so something's up!? 

Quote · 5 Nov 2012

Try to compile system lang file from:

Dolphin Admin Panel -> Settings -> Languages Settings -> Languages tab in top block (this is 3rd link on top block menu, if you have no translations here) -> Select desired language and press "Compile" button

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 5 Nov 2012

Thanks Anton. This solved my lang problem and my upgrade issues were solved by using this guide. However, I've found that lots of admin elements have not upgraded/completed properly despite clearing the caches manually. For example, in 'Tools' the 'Sitemap' and 'Cache' headings appear 5 times each... and none of the correct formatting from our clean install demo site is showing - it's without styling/formatting and some elements for example 'Members' at the top simply shows the title and a great title background row. Same problem in 'Basic Settings'... so we cannot change our logo.

Any ideas? I have even tried re-uploading the new admin backend files but, same issue. Many thanks! 

Quote · 6 Nov 2012

See the attachment for the sort of thing I'm looking at (those links in advanced settings are not clickable) and there are multiple instances of various tools and builder titles:

Quote · 6 Nov 2012

You can remove duplicate "Template" menu items from admin menu builder.

Regarding design problems - it maybe that cache was not cleared, try to delete all files (except .htaccess) from /cache/ and /cache_public/ folders. 

See the attachment for the sort of thing I'm looking at (those links in advanced settings are not clickable) and there are multiple instances of various tools and builder titles:

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 6 Nov 2012

I removed the additional items via the database in the end. All caches are cleared, via the site and also manually via FTP.

PS: Where is the admin menu builder?? 

You can remove duplicate "Template" menu items from admin menu builder.

Regarding design problems - it maybe that cache was not cleared, try to delete all files (except .htaccess) from /cache/ and /cache_public/ folders. 

Quote · 6 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.