Upgrading Problem from 7.0.9 to 7.1.0 b

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I have upgraded my site from 7.0.9 to 7.1.0-b , everything is fine the only problem my users are facing is they are not able to register on my site, Nothing is happening no error message nothing just the page stucks tried on different browsers and different countries too, please help.

Quote · 1 Dec 2012

Can we have your site address?

so much to do....
Quote · 1 Dec 2012

www.shiazone.com

Quote · 1 Dec 2012

Something is wrong with your email field. Check field builder and match settings with demo.boonex.com

so much to do....
Quote · 1 Dec 2012

thanks man, it was email field problem rectified , now its working. I have one more question I want to add one block . if we click on that link it should redirect to other website.

Quote · 1 Dec 2012

add a link in a html block or what?

thanks man, it was email field problem rectified , now its working. I have one more question I want to add one block . if we click on that link it should redirect to other website.

so much to do....
Quote · 1 Dec 2012

Ok i will xplain you, I'm running one more website so i would like to put that link in the current one in a form of Block ( Home page ) when a user click on that block it should open another page.

Quote · 1 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.