Uploading large files through FTP

I have a large audio file 379mb that I would like to add the my site. What I wouldl ike to know if I uploaded this file directly through ftp client where do I go? I assume ray/modules/music ?????there are a set of other folder, what is the next folder I would upload this file to?

Someone also mentioned something about uploading the file as zip but I have no instruction on how to do this. Can anyone share with me on how to upload the file directly to my site.

Quote · 7 Sep 2008

Use ftp/ssh (here via ftp/ncftp) to upload files. If you pack file in zip/tgz, you will need SSH access to unpack it. And note, destination file (archive) will quite same size (just a little smaller).

You should upload this music directly in ray/modules/music/files directory.

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

If dubministry install via FTP. What should be those music under(what I mean is every you upload. the member appear on the music page. Who will be?)

Use ftp/ssh (here via ftp/ncftp) to upload files. If you pack file in zip/tgz, you will need SSH access to unpack it. And note, destination file (archive) will quite same size (just a little smaller).

You should upload this music directly in ray/modules/music/files directory.

Quote · 28 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.