Urgent! Video Upload error

When I tried to upload video by embedding, flash upload. It gives me error. Please help its urgent

VIDEO UPLOAD FAILED (VIDEO ERROR)
Quote · 2 May 2010

I have the same problem for videos, photos and other features like recording and more.  This is a new site.

When I tried to upload video by embedding, flash upload. It gives me error. Please help its urgent

VIDEO UPLOAD FAILED (VIDEO ERROR)

Quote · 3 May 2010

http://www.boonex.com/unity/googlesearch/search?q=video+upload+error

Quote · 3 May 2010

Hello there. we had the same problem but fixed it my going into our ftp public_html/flash/modules/global/app/ffmpeg.exe right click on ffmgeg.exe and scroll down to properties. check all boxes that are unchecked and you should be all set. (smile)

Quote · 9 May 2010

I have the same error.  The permissions on ffmpeg.exe have been set to both 755 and 777 with no change.  The error appears during normal, flash, and embed uploads or embedding.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Quote · 26 Jun 2010

Thank you BHE!

This setting must have changed when I upgraded to 7.02

Cool

Quote · 5 Jul 2010

I have this same problem.  I've tried changing the permissions and it didnt work.  Ive disabled it and cleared cache enabled and cleared again and still nothing.  Anybody got anymore suggestions???

It used to work until about a month ago.  I haven't updated anything or done anything to the video section it just stopped working.  Please help

Quote · 19 Oct 2011
Nevermind, had some php errors. Fixed
Quote · 20 Oct 2011

I have this same problem.  I've tried changing the permissions and it didnt work.  Ive disabled it and cleared cache enabled and cleared again and still nothing.  Anybody got anymore suggestions???

It used to work until about a month ago.  I haven't updated anything or done anything to the video section it just stopped working.  Please help

I'm running 7.0.6 on one host and 7.0.7 on another host and I haven't been able to fix this issue at all. I have checked the premissions on the ffmepg.exe file and raised the memory limits and post and file upload max. but still get the video upload failed (video error).....

Quote · 28 Oct 2011

Are the hosts setup so you have to set directories to 777 to be able to write to them? In other words are your /cache and /cache_public dirs set to 777? If so make sure your video upload dir is set to 777 also. It's /flash/modules/video/files

You can also usually look at your error log and see a more detailed reason as to why the upload failed. 

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 28 Oct 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.