User Polls

Are user created polls suppose to show up in the polls link on the menu?

I cant get mine to work and was wanting to know if there even going to show at all, i cant find documentation on this.

Quote · 3 Jun 2008

anyone please?

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Yeah i want the same. But as i know now from the blog, this is not possible atm.

I tried to copy the link forincluding on navigation, but didnt work.

I think it must be very simple, but i dont know how.

Maybe someone else got a good idea?

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Not sure what you are asking totally. You mean if you click on the all polls in the navigation menu? Last time I messed with polls that was all the admin polls. So I just removed the nav link to all polls in the admin panel, so only my polls are showing in nav menu.

You can change what the default polls shows on the homepage/index.php whether you want admin, latest, top or random  to be displayed but maybe this is not what you are referring to?

gameutopia

dialme.com

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 4 Jun 2008

Heya gameutopia!

Well, for me personal, i want to find a solution for polls.php. When i click on "All polls" i dont want to see the polls from admin. I want to see the polls from all the users. We dont have any place where the user can take polls. Only admin polls. But for me, im to lazy for polls. I want that my members are making polls and spend their time to take polls.

Hope you know what i mean ;)

So i just want to display ALL polls from ALL users on navigation "All polls" and not the admin polls.

Greets

Jerry

Quote · 4 Jun 2008

I agree i want the users polls to show... so how do you do this?

Quote · 5 Jun 2008

You can change what the default polls shows on the homepage/index.php whether you want admin, latest, top or random  to be displayed but maybe this is not what you are referring to?

gameutopia

dialme.com

gameutopia,

Can you tell me where to make the change so that admin polls are the default display?

Thanks!

Quote · 10 Jul 2008

Are user created polls suppose to show up in the polls link on the menu?

I cant get mine to work and was wanting to know if there even going to show at all, i cant find documentation on this.

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/All_polls_SOLVED

Quote · 10 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.