Video&Audio limits for each user

Maybe someone knowh, how can i limit each user for uploaded media files count? And if if the limit is reached must be a text showing...

For example Erik can upload only 5 videos and Natasha 20 videos....

Please help. :)

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Maybe membership levels and erik standard can upload 5 videos and gold membership for natasha can upload 20.

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 25 Jun 2008

:( no... membership level is the same...

i need to each user own limit... for photos it was easy. only one record in table and changing one variable... but in video&audio i can find anything like that

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Then you need some customization that you will have to modify yourself. A little testing and some database modifications and it might be possible to achieve this. Obviously this is not a standard feature so tweaking will involved.

I'd love to help but I honestly don't have time to do some custom database modding at the moment.

Possibly someone else will be able to follow up on this that is in a similar situation.

Good Luck!! I'll follow this one though.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 25 Jun 2008

thanks..

yes, i know, that i need to modify. but video&audio ulpoading is thru flash... but i don't know flash. :(

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.