Video Wont Load

I have downloaded a video to my website and it says approved but once i close the upload box my video is no where to be found. When I go to admin panel and clik on proile video another box pops up and says loading but never loads. When I look at ftp it shows the video is sitting ray/modules/video but i cannot find it.

Whats the problem

Quote · 8 Sep 2008

Uploaded video alppear in ray/modules/movie/files  folder. Flash player understand only FLV files. So recheck - are here your video (it must be converted into FLV of course).

And .. if you have any troubles with ray - better just reinstall it.

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

I did upload it your way and it is still not working...It said it sucessfully downloaded but know where to be found on the site. I uploaded it to ray/modules/movie/files

Whats next?

www.dubministries.com

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

When in the admin section to view profile video http://dubministries.com/ray/modules/video/app/admin.swf?nick=********** THIS WILL NOT OPEN JUST SAYS LOADING BUT NEVER LOADS.

Could this be a problem.

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

I waited almost a half an hour for the shockwave to open to finally say "admin authorization failed"

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

Firstly - about big video file. Now you must link this file to your database (RayMovieFiles table)

So about ray admin .. it must load,

usually it solved by:

- total reinstall ray

- clean browser cache

Quote · 11 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.