WHERE IS MY APP?

I HOLD PERMANENT LICENSE AND MOBILE LICENSE. I CANT FIND MY ANDROID APP?

DO I HVAE TO BUY PRIME LICENSE?

REGARDS, kunjan@lotovo.com 

regards,ceo of easyfriends.com, contact@easyfriends.com
Quote · 18 Oct 2013

There is a Boonex app that you / members can use and access your site on as standard ... Look for it in android market!

I HOLD PERMANENT LICENSE AND MOBILE LICENSE. I CANT FIND MY ANDROID APP?

DO I HVAE TO BUY PRIME LICENSE?

REGARDS, kunjan@lotovo.com 

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 18 Oct 2013

To rebrand, it appears you need the Prime License:

From Boonex's website:

iOS and Android Apps

A touch is worth a thousand words. Download iOS and Android apps, install to your devices and touch away!
With Prime license you can re-brand the apps and distribute as your own.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Oct 2013

If you have already purchased... go to

'Account' right here in the top right then click on 'Licenses'. You will see Mobile there, just click on it. Pop-up, voila!

And no, you don't have to buy 'Prime License'. There is 'Mobile License' to purchase.

Quote · 18 Oct 2013

I do have the Mobile License and I can see the "Download Android App source code" link, but I don't know how to activate it and what will I get.

Thanks

Quote · 12 Jun 2014

Once you download the source code (for example Android), you will need to customize it the way you want. Once you have done that and followed the procedure to upload 'your' app to Google Play store, you will need to go back to your license and enter the URL where you code is at the Google Play store.

I am not going to go through every single step on this post, but you can go to the mobile section of these forums and find what you need there.

Android

iPhone

Nothing to see here
Quote · 12 Jun 2014

Thanks for the help Zarcon. Currently I am working on Android. I am following this link (http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/AndroidRebrand), here I changed the existing logos with my site logo's. But when I click the Add Site and after doing this is shows me dolphin logo, I am not getting how can I replace this.

Second I want to put the Forums Section over there, I am getting it there, and yes how can a user post the blog, forum directly from this app they don't have the option to post the blog, post the comment or they can't update their profile info etc...

Thanks once again for the help...!!!

Quote · 20 Jun 2014

But when I click the Add Site and after doing this is shows me dolphin logo, I am not getting how can I replace this.

That Dolphin logo is in all kinds of places. The best this to do is open the directory you are working in and view the contents as large thumbnails so that you can see where this image is. Be sure to double check the /res directory completely for any remaining Dolphin images.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 20 Jun 2014

But when I click the Add Site and after doing this is shows me dolphin logo, I am not getting how can I replace this.

That Dolphin logo is in all kinds of places. The best this to do is open the directory you are working in and view the contents as large thumbnails so that you can see where this image is. Be sure to double check the /res directory completely for any remaining Dolphin images.

I checked the /res directory again and there is no dolphin logo. I am attaching the screenshot where I am getting the dolphin logo, instead of mine.

How can I add the Forum section along with Blogs and Articles and how can a user make his/her post in blogs section etc...

screenshot.jpg · 43.3K · 348 views
Quote · 21 Jun 2014

Hi Zarcon...

I searched in  /media/images/mobile_logo.png and I changed the dolphin logo with mine. I would like to know how can I add the Forum, Classifieds etc in apps, and how can a user do their posting via this app.

Quote · 23 Jun 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.