Warning!!!

Charity!!! I give enough to charity!!!Pay "ME" by Paypal!!! I am not losing more money.

Seeing as how this has devolved into a "he said, she said" situation, I think it would be best for all of us to take some pills and sleep it off in a comma.

Non - as the French apparently say. A windows server contribution does not cut it. Linux all the way. The third world cannot afford MS licenses.

25 Jan 2010

Same here man your the one trying to make more of it with your retard e-mails.

25 Jan 2010

Same here man your the one trying to make more of it with your retard e-mails.

And you're the one shooting yourself in the foot with a double-barrel shotgun.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
25 Jan 2010

Dube I can tell you were you can get MS Server 2008 Enterprise for a steal. If you need a server I can sell you one.

25 Jan 2010

RE: Seeing as how this has devolved into a "he said, she said" situation, I think it would be best for all of us to take some pills and sleep it off in a comma.

I would prefer to sleep it off in some other punctuation mark.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
25 Jan 2010

That language file was when he put in the profile exchange mod that was on the front page of my site. The lettering was messed up and I tried severl times to fix it and it would not work and yes I compiled it. No mater how wrote the language string it would not work. It was his mod he should have fixed it so I ended up getting help from mastergraphics on it. That was the first profle exchange mod he did for me and I ended up trying to get him to make one like it but with more stuff. It never got completed.

Again, it's a friggin' language string, a typo-graphical error, you don't change it in the language file.  Are you actually this friggin' stupid that you missed what I said before about it:

Admin -> Settings -> Language Settings

That is where anyone with more than a 1/3rd of a brain cell would go to fix a language string, NOT into the files.  This just shows that your completely incapable of reading and comprehending.  May I suggest a great addiction for you:

Hooked  On PHONICS

It will do amazing things to help you learn to comprehend and you won't need the Betty Ford Clinic to deal with that addiciton.

25 Jan 2010

Well, you got people on here who seem to think they have a point.

25 Jan 2010

Enough of the name-calling! Let's all get down to the business of business!

25 Jan 2010

Dube I can tell you were you can get MS Server 2008 Enterprise for a steal. If you need a server I can sell you one.

Do you really think anyone would trust you with a server purchase if your having this much trouble comprehending a language string?  Seriously, who in the world would ever believe you could find the power button on a server let alone know how to actually press it.

25 Jan 2010

RE: Seeing as how this has devolved into a "he said, she said" situation, I think it would be best for all of us to take some pills and sleep it off in a comma.

I would prefer to sleep it off in some other punctuation mark.

All I have in stock are exclamation points and question marks. I suppose you can add the two together, but that's just silly.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
25 Jan 2010

No, shit Sherlock you can change the damn thing in your hosting idiot! I did it many times before. Why don't you get "Hoocked on these Nutz!"

25 Jan 2010

Apologies, but I only use Windows ME and hardware from before the new century. It really purs when you're running your Dolphin 7 community on it.

25 Jan 2010

Im telling you that the modification was done and what you we're asking was additional stuff not covered but still I agree to fix it, but you did'nt communicate see the pm I sent you below, prior to that I sent you I'm having issue getting message notification from expertzzz.

Task Page

http://dolphinbugfixing.com/forum/task-profile-exchange-modification-t348.html

email : 21539ga@itsyournet.com
username : loopster39
password :XXXXXXX

loopster1616, you did'nt reply/post anything in here

How am I suppose to work with you??

either  it's done or not done, if customer ask refund from me no question ask I will do it and I already did.

25 Jan 2010

Listen idiot I do not have to prove shit to you. I own two servers and I run two servers. I own by own business. You act like you a fucking rocket scientist! Everybody learns by trial and error.

25 Jan 2010

I communicated with you everytime man. You didn't respond to me several times! So it is your fault! Don't try puting it on the customer. I gave you my hosting crap several times and you know it.  I practically begged you do get the damn thing done.

25 Jan 2010

It's done so let it rest.

25 Jan 2010

It's done so let it rest.

All the fun drama always ends too soon.

25 Jan 2010

Listen idiot I do not have to prove shit to you. I own two servers and I run two servers. I own by own business. You act like you a fucking rocket scientist! Everybody learns by trial and error.

ROFLMAO!  Wow!  You own by own business.  So your business owns you?  I personally own my company, yeah, that thing with a building that has all these people who show up 5 days a week, a few show up on the weekends, some carry little radios and pairs of bracelets on their belts.  They like to stand by the door.  Do you have guys like that?  Of course, they all ask me for really important pieces of paper every other friday.  Not sure what they do with them, but my bank sends them back to me, all of them, once a month. 

I'm so glad you run two servers.  Do you share them with your Mommy?  Perhaps you get 15 minutes of server time a day, but only if your good and eat all your broccolli.  Yeah, we all learn by trial and error, but today you saved us all a lot of time of NOT working with you thanks to all your whining, lieing and bullshitting on what the truth is.  Then you moved on to name calling and a potty mouth.  Your such a popular little boy, I bet all the priests like you to stay after choir practice.  Did they build you a special fort under the podium the priests preach from?  Does it have a nice soft pillow for your knees?  I bet it does.

25 Jan 2010

loopster1616, your rude that's all I can say, I sent you a better way to communicate and you ignore it. you keep on sending messages in my expertzzz account even the fact that you know the site will closed down.

25 Jan 2010

Well no one here gets the money for my offer. YAY! Not that I care. But I posted $50 a contribution over here instead. Double the price of the modification but still not enough for the cause there:

http://www.unicef.org.uk/give/index.asp?page=33

Paul

25 Jan 2010

Well no one here gets the money for my offer. YAY! Not that I care. But I posted $50 a contribution over here instead. Double the price of the modification but still not enough for the cause there:

Paul

This man's the real hero. *Starts singing choir music in horrible pitch*

25 Jan 2010

loopster1616, It's done so let it rest.

ok good that you're done, piece of advice learned to read and understand... or else it will be pain always for you, or to make you feel better I'll send another $25??

Im telling you that the modification was done and what you we're asking was additional stuff not covered but still I agree to fix it, but you did'nt communicate see the pm I sent you below, prior to that I sent you I'm having issue getting message notification from expertzzz.

Task Page

loopster1616, you did'nt reply/post anything in here

How am I suppose to work with you??

either  it's done or not done, if customer ask refund from me no question ask I will do it and I already did.

25 Jan 2010

Just remember.... when you two try to communicate, you need to pull the string between the two cans so it's tight, or else it won't work.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
25 Jan 2010

finally there's something to read :)

25 Jan 2010

Paul

Did you contribute bro?

25 Jan 2010

Paul

Did you contribute bro?

I've been planning to, but I need to wait until a paycheck. Unless they are willing to accept a box of oranges (why I have this is something not even I can answer), I have nothing to donate right now.

25 Jan 2010

HL I seem a little blurred. Any advice?

25 Jan 2010

Paul

Did you contribute bro?

I've been planning to, but I need to wait until a paycheck. Unless they are willing to accept a box of oranges (why IO have this is something not even I can answer), I have nothing to donate right now.

Ya cool man. Sorry I was messing. People have budgets, deadlines and many cannot afford it. It was an unfair question.

25 Jan 2010

RE: HL I seem a little blurred. Any advice?

You're in perfect focus on this end.  Perhaps an eye examination is in order.

25 Jan 2010

RE: HL I seem a little blurred. Any advice?

You're in perfect focus on this end.  Perhaps an eye examination is in order.

Ekk. I have a reverse eye disorder! You are now in focus but I am not. It has to be... add your text here....

25 Jan 2010

To help our good friend Loopie here feel a little better and to make an economic difference to him, to improve his life I decided to join with Expertx and with cbass.  Just sent over $250.00 to unicef in honor of Loopie's screen name. 

I was gonna give it straight to Loopie, but he seems to be so poor I'm afraid he'd have a heart attack if I gave it straight to him, seein' how's he ain't probly seen that much money in an entire year n all.

And jest so's ya know cbass, your comin' in crysty clear on 'dis here ind.

25 Jan 2010

Good on ya bro.

Loopie?

Best all

Paul

25 Jan 2010

Mr. mydatery Your a real dumb ass. Your showing how childish you are making these retard stories up about me. Get a life man! You do not know me or what I am capable of doing. What's wrong did mommy and daddy not like you?

25 Jan 2010

You do not know me or what I am capable of doing.

Was that a threat?

25 Jan 2010

By the way idiot in the comming months you will see how much money my company secures. I will post it for you.

25 Jan 2010

No he was downing me like I was a idiot and knew nothing. He seem to get off on sending me 3 and 4 paragraph e-mails on how dumb I am.

25 Jan 2010

Mr. mydatery Your a real dumb ass. Your showing how childish you are making these retard stories up about me. Get a life man! You do not know me or what I am capable of doing. What's wrong did mommy and daddy not like you?

Yeah, I make up stories all the time.  I even made up all of this.

From loopster1616 to Me

Tags: inbox
More actions...   Mark as unreadApply tag...   New tag...Remove tag...   Remove all tags
Learn to keep your damn mouth shut! You know nothing about what I have been through. Why did you answer or get involved with the post anyways. Looks like you have no life. I was not geting what I wanted from e-mail the guy over and over again. So I went here to get his attention. I got it to!
I also made up this one too.  It's so much fun to make this stuff up.  I just love it:

From loopster1616 to Me

More actions...   Mark as unreadApply tag...   New tag...Remove tag...   Remove all tags
Fuck off you simple minded person. You get off on trying to make a statement. I do not care about Goggle indexing. Fuck you your the one that is over dramatic about all this. Yout dumb ass is the one spending hours trying to make a point that is mute.
By the way, I'm positive I'm one person you can't threaten.  Nice try, but there is nothing you can do as you really are a harmless little boy with a temper tantrum. 
26 Jan 2010

About the priest thing. You seem to have a lot of expierence in geting on your knees at church under the podium.

26 Jan 2010

About the priest thing. You seem to have a lot of expierence in geting on your knees at church under the podium.

Yes I do, the nuns absolutely love it when I get under the podium and lift up their little habits.  Oh, you should hear them hit the high notes and being to moan in tongues.  It's a truly moving experience for them.

26 Jan 2010

And you seem to have allot of experience yourself to know what it's all about. Zing. Also, I think you're overreacting allot here, perhaps you should take a break and come back after a nice cold one.

26 Jan 2010

By the way idiot in the comming months you will see how much money my company secures. I will post it for you.

OMG he's come up with a plan.  He's gonna use Dolphin to create the next Facebook/Myspace/Youtube/Friendster/Hi5/Indeed/Spam site on the net.  Let us all bow down to him now.  Of course, with as much time as Loopie spends on his knees we'll all have to lay down on our bellies to bow down to him. 

And yes, Magna, that was threat he was puttin' out there, but he can't hack his way out of a wet piece of tissue that's spent 6 months sittin in a toilet bowl let alone hurt anyone.  Wait, let me take that back.  He can hurt himself, look at the way he's movin' his sites rankings up in google with this never ending whine.  Why, by morning when the Google bots get done indexing everytime you put his site in, these posts will come up in the top 70 some positions.  ROFLMAO!!

26 Jan 2010

loopster : you keep sending to my expertzzz account even the fact you know that the site is closing down, I had given you a link for us to communicate why are you ignoring that? The Page below it was send to you November 14, 2009, suppose to be all communication goes to there to properly address the issue but not even a single reply from you. prior to that I ask your FTP acccess and informed you that im having trouble getting message notification.

Task Page

26 Jan 2010

Loopie just sent me this:

From loopster1616 to Me

Dude I am involved in many things one includes our OS'es. One for the China government to include in their education system. We are also listed on Linux.com. We are involved in games and virtual reality. We are also flooded with investers. One being for 675 million dollars. That in time we hope to land. We are hit with many contracts as we speak for millions. We are also looking at a deal with Cisco Systems to be running all our business stuff globally by them. Which in tern we will helped them with 3D promotion. Tehy came to us. I am not trying to match business wits with you. I am not stupid like you think.

Wow!  With all these millions flyin' around you came in here cryin' over $25 like a little school girl who dropped her tampon out of her panties in the middle of gym class.  Now, this has to be the absolute top whopper we've all heard in here.  This guy, claims he's almost a Billionaire and he's cryin' over what amounts to a half a tank of gas.  Yes, this is amazin'. 
You know guys, we should all start to work for him.  He's smarter than Bill Gates it seems. 
So with all this background, why's he in expertzzz tryin' to buy a little mod?  Shouldn't his guys know how to create this mod for him?  After all, with almost a billion dollars, you'd think he could hire  a coder or 2 don't ya. 
EDIT:  I'd suggest he check patents and pending patents on Educational Software Systems, but I'll refrain.  I'd rather see the companies holding them slam him around a few times for fun.
26 Jan 2010

You just proved yourself publicly to be one of the biggest liars on the net. Okay, you proved yourself to be a huge liar, I made it public for ya. ROFLAMO!!!

Now that you've done that I'm gonna forward it off to Cisco so they can see how you behave, drop a bug in the ear over in China and watch them laugh at you having access to educational software systems in their schools and oh so much more. Not because I believe, just because I feel like publicly embarrassing you.

Thanks for the pic of yourself and all the great info ya dropped in my inbox. Displaying of psychological issues, potentially a borderline social disorder, that makes it difficult for you to play nicely with others, utilization of temper tantrums in a public arena in an attempt to get your way and so much more.

Oh, this will be so much fun. And here, I thought it was just gonna be another boring Monday night.

The guy never stops.

26 Jan 2010

Nothing is final until you get a contract. You came to me yelling about what all you do and that I know nothing etc. I told you what I am involved in thats it. It's the truth not a game I am playing with you.

26 Jan 2010

Nothing is final until you get a contract. You came to me yelling about what all you do and that I know nothing etc. I told you what I am involved in thats it. It's the truth not a game I am playing with you.

26 Jan 2010

About China they have our system and they are evaluating it for possible inclusion in their educational system.

26 Jan 2010

Your a joke.  Your a laugh. The Chinese Gov't needs you to develop something for them?  I find that hilarious. 

Cisco wants you to do anything for them?  Dude, you can't even afford a programmer, your playin' with mods and whinin' over $25.00. 

Oh yeah, your right I don't stop.  I'm polite enough that if you send me an e-mail I'll give ya a response.  I was just raised that that is good etiquette.

26 Jan 2010

This has become the most enjoyable topic that I've read in months.

A completely insane nut-job blabbering on, and mydatery continuously replying to his flame-baits. What more could a girl ask for?

26 Jan 2010

Ok, no sense in this. When the deals are final I will send you the e-mail.

26 Jan 2010

Can you also have Cisco bug my house so people in China can enjoy my lifestyle?

26 Jan 2010

So if there is no sense in it, then your admitting there are no dollars either.  After all, it does take sense to build dollars. 

I am truly loving this thread, this guy is absolutely the funniest flamer we've had in here in months. 

26 Jan 2010

I'm curious Loopie, in all seriousness:

If you have all these great deals just waiting on you, and your company is so amazing, then why are you begging ExpertX to fix your SQL error and your little HTML Block issue?  I would think that a company such as the one you claim to have with pending contracts that you claim to have would be well beyond minor issues such as these.  I think most of us here figure that you would have your own in-house programmers, as myself and a few others have, that would resolve these issues for you in a matter of minutes.   They are, after all, minor php/sql errors and your server would even be telling you exactly where to look if your on a Linux server.

26 Jan 2010

I never claimed to be rich. We have to have a deal struck to make money. These are in the works. Nothing has been promised to us.

26 Jan 2010

I never claimed to be rich. We have to have a deal struck to make money. These are in the works. Nothing has been promised to us.

And you avoided the question I asked completely:

If your company is so great why are you beating up ExpertX to fix things like an SQL Error and HTML Block issue?  Your claiming you've built something that the Chinese Gov't is looking to include in their schools, but yet you can't fix and you don't have the staff to fix these apparently minor issues.  Is your system based on Dolphin?  I'm curious as to what your claiming here as you appear to be lieing and many here would love to see you prove me wrong.

Of course, the issue that:

1.  A company that has a business proposal under review for a large contract such as your claiming, $675 Million Dollars (can we assume that is US Dollars) would be prudent to not brag the contract out there.  Especially one that is aimed at say Chinese Schools.  One might then be lead to believe that another with the money to develop, market, wine & dine may very well just swoop in and take the contract from you. 

2.  One who has a contract in play with Cisco Systems would also not be bragging that until the contract was done due to the same exact issues.  Perhaps Schoolword & ELGG would like to review what your up to with China & Cisco, perhaps they can deliver a much better product in a shorter time frame as they have the infrastructure in place to do it today and don't have to hire/train a staff based upon a contract coming through and dollars being paid.    Yeah, there is an issue called support.

I personally think your the biggest Liar we have had on here in a long, long, long, long time. 

EDIT:  One other thing:  You actually trusted the Chinese enough that you handed over a copy of this software that you wrote (alleedly) to them to review it as they please and expect to have a deal struck?

Dude, you are either the biggest liar on the planet or your the dumbest lifeform to ever breathe anywhere in the Universe.  If this is true, then you can expect to see your software running in their schools and your profit will be a negative symbol in front of whatever you have invested in this so far.

What a total and complete dumbass.

26 Jan 2010

The html block was working before he started on that mod. He did two different mods for me. Then when he started to work on the profile mod which basically had most of the join form options. I tried a test profile and I got a red screen with a database error. I didn't have it before. About programmers. My site has nothing to do with the other business. I am in a partnership. Our programmers are all over the country. They deal with video games. Right now we are so busy with geting our China store done and our main site and this and that. I do not bother those people for my own person stuff. This is something I did on the site. I have no idea if we will ever take off. All I can do is keep pushing and working with my partners to get us off the ground. I wanted all this over a year ago, but there are always road blocks. I am hoping something will pan out soon.

26 Jan 2010

The html block was working before he started on that mod. He did two different mods for me. Then when he started to work on the profile mod which basically had most of the join form options. I tried a test profile and I got a red screen with a database error. I didn't have it before. About programmers. My site has nothing to do with the other business. I am in a partnership. Our programmers are all over the country. They deal with video games. Right now we are so busy with geting our China store done and our main site and this and that. I do not bother those people for my own person stuff. This is something I did on the site. I have no idea if we will ever take off. All I can do is keep pushing and working with my partners to get us off the ground. I wanted all this over a year ago, but there are always road blocks. I am hoping something will pan out soon.

So instead of coming in here with the DB Error and asking us what was up with it, you sat around for 4 1/2 months, then deleted the site and installed a D7 Site in it's place and we're supposed to believe you.  Guess what little one, anyone of us would of helped ya out for free with a DB Error.  Hell, we'd of even shown you how to fix it.  This just shows how lazy you really are. 

Personally, I would of given you nothing back as there is no proof it was broken.  Instead this reeks of you were short on cash and decided months later to come attempt to beat up a modder for some.  Congratulations:  He has kids, that was his kids' lunch/dinner money you just stole from him.  Yes, I call it stealing.

**Note:  Prior post was deleted by me due to I misread something and the post was completely inaccurate.  I do admit my mistakes, when they  happen once a century or so.

26 Jan 2010

The $675 million was offered by a Chinese business man. Which we will not need that much money for what we are doing. It has nothing to do with the Chinese government at all. The OS has a patent. We did not write it specifically for the Chinese government. One of their education technical people were sent to us by the government. As you know in China they are blocking out all the games from the servers there. We happen to have a game that is also a 3D promotional tool all in one. It is a self-policing environment. You have a icon on the screen that takes you directly in the game. We have been approved by the government as a safe gaming system. This helps us to close in on the virtual reality market. We will have online language classes in the interface among other stuff. Cisco will manage all of our software globally on their network and pay for all advertising. What they want to do is promote their systems in a 3D environment and that is were we come in and help. There is no money in the deal. No money changing hands. It's a deal we do this for you and you do this for us. The advertising globally is worth more than gold. The exposure will sky rocket us like crazy. We will also sell computers that we already have a supplier for. A small quite simple system. Our OS is the first to successfully run correctly with no problems with their atom processors. It's a Linux based Suse build. I did not build it. My partner did.

26 Jan 2010

So, you are essentially just marketing another Linux distribution? I was actually getting excited at the idea of a new operating system, but a distribution is hardly something of that extent. Unless you would like to explain what you've done that makes yours different from the base openSUSE (because that is the open variant from Novell) distribution, besides proprietary drivers.

I mean, support for the Loongson line of processors would be interesting, but again: what is different beyond your game?

26 Jan 2010

You know, I have this card game I love to play. 

It's called B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

It seems to me that your losing the game.  Nope, I don't believe you.  Nope, I don't see Cisco cutting a deal with you for anything when your a nobody in the computer world, nope I don't see you designing actual computers.

Why? 

Because you can't even clear a simple SQL Error.  Hell, your still calling it a DB error in your post above.  Which is not technically incorrect, as that is what appears on your screen, if you were a coder/developer at the level your claiming to be then you would not be calling it a DB error.

26 Jan 2010

Magnussoft: Would you like the link to our free OS?

26 Jan 2010

Of course, I would be interested in seeing what you have done.

26 Jan 2010

Of course, that post raises another question:

If it's free how are you going to charge people for it?  Seems like your on both sides of the fence there doesn't it.

26 Jan 2010

It said Database Error in the browser! I did not design the damn OS! My partner did. What part of that you can not get through you damn head dude!

26 Jan 2010

If it's free how are you going to charge people for it?  Seems like your on both sides of the fence there doesn't it.

Well, it can be done in the same line as other companies which offer free products: support. However, until I see this distribution, I cannot comment too heavily on it.

26 Jan 2010

It said Database Error in the browser! I did not design the damn OS! My partner did. What part of that you can not get through you damn head dude!

Oh!  See you said I was simple, if your gonna say that (like you did in that e-mail you sent me) then you gotta explain stuff like it's simple.

So that means your partner owns this OS (it's actually a friend of yours) and your trying to pass it off as yours, but you can't so your calling him a partner, because you know nothing about programming/coding/computers and so on. 

And if you still can't follow all of this then I suggest you go back and study.

Let me give you lesson 1:

\ = pissing on a wall

/ = what you have been doing to yourself all day.  Pissin' on yourself.

So, how many other things you going to try to steal today?  Perhaps you'd like to take credit for designing the entire internet.  I hear Al Gore could use a partner.

26 Jan 2010

When something is developed you always give your first build free. We have a chinese version and english version. We have a gaming version to. With more to come. The computers will be sold with the OS included. If they do not want it they deleted it.

26 Jan 2010

Well, it can be done in the same line as other companies which offer free products: support. However, until I see this distribution, I cannot comment too heavily on it.

I can Magna, it's a complete and total BS Story.  While he might have access to a system someone else designed and it's setting up for release or has been released, it's not his.  Just another person making stuff up to look important in the forums because they have no true skills. 

You know, had this guy actually been polite when he came in here, people would of bent over backwards to help him learn dolphin and he could of possibly been a future developer of mods.  Instead he's just a wannabe who wants to ride on everyone else's coattails through life thinking he's entitled to what others earn.  I hate those kinds of people.

26 Jan 2010

Your an absolute fucking moron. Your talking in your e-mails about how I wasted your time and you keep on and on with your reteric. I told you my partner designed the damn thing. I put my ideas in it to so "Yes" I get credit for it to. I have no time for this bullshit. Again get a life!

26 Jan 2010

I can Magna, it's a complete and total BS Story.  While he might have access to a system someone else designed and it's setting up for release or has been released, it's not his.  Just another person making stuff up to look important in the forums because they have no true skills.

You know, had this guy actually been polite when he came in here, people would of bent over backwards to help him learn dolphin and he could of possibly been a future developer of mods.  Instead he's just a wannabe who wants to ride on everyone else's coattails through life thinking he's entitled to what others earn.  I hate those kinds of people.

Oh, I'm well aware that much of his claims seem to appear false, which is why I am more than interested in examining this distribution to see if it is really all it's been cracked-up to be.

I agree, he has acted completely immature, more-so than you (hey, take it as a compliment). Unity is known to offer allot of support to those willing to work with Dolphin, as we were all in the same boat once, and even myself am still getting out of the raft and onto land (whatever that means). In the end this person has blown things out of proportion and has continued to drive-on something that can be only considered childish. That, I cannot let slip by. He could have handled this allot better, and that is even still if he chose to make this topic. I have nothing against someone making an honest complaint and giving the evidence to support their claims, but when you begin to attack others and paint yourself in a bad light, you are asking for it.

Still, you yourself, mydatery have also kept this running longer than it should, and honestly, so have I. This topic should die, plain and simple. The original issue has been resolved and all that is left is a back-and-forth fishing exhibition.

26 Jan 2010

Your an absolute fucking moron. Your talking in your e-mails about how I wasted your time and you keep on and on with your reteric. I told you my partner designed the damn thing. I put my ideas in it to so "Yes" I get credit for it to. I have no time for this bullshit. Again get a life!

Yes, I did yell at you for wasting my time and I did tell you to go away.  But you chose to e-mail me this:

Dialog History (11) Show

From loopster1616 to Me

Learn to keep your damn mouth shut! You know nothing about what I have been through. Why did you answer or get involved with the post anyways. Looks like you have no life. I was not geting what I wanted from e-mail the guy over and over again. So I went here to get his attention. I got it to!

I warned you to not bother me with your crap, but you just couldn't resist using your smart little mouth to cuss at me in a PM when I had no desire to talk to you.  I told you that.  Did you forget that?  Now you've shown yourself to be a thief and have insulted many people in this thread.  Personally, you should be glad I'm only a Premium Member and NOT a mod.  If I was this puppy would be a sticky of how to NOT come into the forums making false accusations, flaming, trolling, bashing, cussing, insulting and overall being an intolerable little brat with a huge sense of entitlement.
Now as far as your alleged system goes.  Your idea, that one that you had when you suggested he use a black font, that one wasn't really a contribution.  Perhaps we should message the distributors of that software with this thread and ask them if your an owner?  I'm willin' to bet your not.  Is that why I can't have the link? 
What the hell, someone will give it to me, they always do.
26 Jan 2010

This is the first time I ever saw this!  Someone actually has Negative Points on Forum Posts!  ROFLMAO!  I never knew this one was possible.

Congratulations Loopie!  Your first day posting and you set a new record for Unity!  We're so proud of you!

loopster1616

Total Score: 0 points
Market Score: 0 points, 0 reviews

Membership: Advanced
I am a: 41 y/o man
26 Jan 2010

History has been made. I have learned alot. I have no skills, I am a idiot, I am full of shit. I am a lier. So be it that it may.

26 Jan 2010

Ya, well buddy I should post all your e-mails to me and see what people think of it. You keep sending them to me so I reply back.

26 Jan 2010

I could care less what people on here think of me. Your the one who is relentless in sending me e-mails to try and make yourself look good.

26 Jan 2010

I love how people twist things.  Here's the complete list of e-mails between us.  Yeah, I do respond most of the time out of politeness, but your getting really old and I'm finding it hilarious your tryin' to drag this drama showing your idiocy out even further.

From loopster1616 to Me
From Me to loopster1616
From loopster1616 to Me
From Me to loopster1616
From loopster1616 to Me
From Me to loopster1616
From loopster1616 to Me
From Me to loopster1616
From loopster1616 to Me
From Me to loopster1616
From loopster1616 to Me

Of course, that just shows the eleven messages between us.  You messaged me first, you messaged me last.  Hmmmm.... Seems to me that your twisting the truth for your benefit, once again. 
Now I do admit I was kinda rude in not responding to your last e-mail to me.  But then again, it literally only said "Anyways..."  Nothing else at all to it.
Perhaps you'd feel better if I did send ya one.  Tell ya what, I'll think about it and let ya know in 50 years or so.
26 Jan 2010

I knew it was a good idea to give up my cable TV  - this is much more entertaining.

Let me get this straight though - you are saying you have a contract with Cisco Corporation and the Chinese government, and you have all this time to bitch about a $25 mod?  Something doesn't add up.

26 Jan 2010

Whatever! I am not going to explain shit to morons. I told you all everything. Your so caught up on thinking I am a lier anyways. Believe what you want. When these pan out and I will post them for you. So you all will shut your mouths.

26 Jan 2010

Oh now Caltrade you want to get back in on it? Ya, I do have better things to do then this penny as shit.

26 Jan 2010

Oh now Caltrade you want to get back in on it? Ya, I do have better things to do then this penny as shit.

You know, Rob (Caltrade) is a hell of a lot nicer than I am and he only asked you a question.  No reason to continue with you tirade.  But since you want to keep pushing this thread and feel you've been violated let's look at the facts:

1.  You came in complaining about $25.00.

2.  I politely asked the name of the modder as it was in here 3 different ways.  I honestly was not sure which one was correct and pointed out to you that if you deleted your install then you have no proof to be reviewed. 

3.  You started e-mailing me, telling me to keep my mouth shut.  I politely responded, trust me, that was polite from me. 

4.  You started in you own a company.

5.  I informed you that I own one 2, just like everyone else on here just about.  We are all business owners. 

6.  When you realized the size of my company (which a few here can confirm) you started in with this story that you have the Chinese Gov't contract and Cisco deals (pending) with almost 1 Billion total in contracts you'll earn.

7.  It's pointed out that if this is true, then why are you purchasing $25 mods from developers instead of developing your own or paying your own programmers to do it.  Keep in mind, I pay my own guys to develop what I need and develop some items myself.  All depends on what it is, time availability and so on.  You we're simply asked why you did not do the same.

8.  You have cussed out multiple veteran members in this thread, pushed them around, accused them of things.

9.  You accused me of incessantly e-mailing you.  The e-mail schedule has been posted to prove that accusation untrue.  I have only responded to what you've sent me.  You sent the first one and the last one.  I have not sent you more than one e-mail response to what you've written.

10.  You have stated that you don't know how to code, that someone else developed what your passing off as yours, but stating you have ideas in it and a patent on it.  I would have to question the patent on an OS that utilizes Linux's OS, but I won't push that item.

11.  All of us have walked away from this thread at some point and you keep posting to it, bashing individuals, swearing and just being offensive.  We have politely advised you this is just going to show as the top 100+ google listings for your site and will not look good, none of it will lead directly to your site, but you keep dragging this out.

Let me make this simple for you since you said that I am simple minded.  Let it go as the rest of us have tried to let it go.  The lessons here for you to learn are very simple:  Be nice to people when you come in here and post and we will be nice to you, do not insult/bash/flame/troll or whatever you want to call it.  Don't come in here trying to brag about what you will be.  There are some people in here who contribute their time and resources to do nothing more than to help others.  They own and operate servers & sites that exist only for the purpose of replicating errors, breaking Dolphin and then fixing it, creating small mods that people ask for and posting them.  All of our time is free, we do not charge for what we do and we do it because Dolphin has been a means that has lead us to very good points in our lives, we have a true passion for the script and would love to see everyone who uses it succeed.  But we will not support someone who wants to berate/bash/insult/flame/troll and so on or has a huge ego problem thinking they are better than everyone else.  In those instances a few of us will definitively put you in your place in hopes you learn your lesson.  If you don't learn it, we will not let up on you.

This thread is over 120 posts long and it's time you just let it go.  You don't need to have the last word, you do not need to prove your something other than the opinion you have given us.  Your actions/words have generated this opinion and tonight it's most likely not going to change.  Perhaps you can instead open another thread and politely ask a question in it.  If you have anyone left you have not offended then you might get an answer.  We don't drag the BS from thread to thread, but we might not respond since you've annoyed so many people here. 

So just drop your ego, be polite and quit trying to prove something here.  Trust me, there are many here who are way ahead of you. 

26 Jan 2010

I can only offer up this video.  I wish I could do more.

26 Jan 2010

You know, I'm one of the youngest people here, and he is a forty year-old man, acting far worse than some of the people I've witnessed in daycares on reality television shows. That's pretty bad, if you ask me.

I was going to stop posting here, but it's just too much fun to pass-up, especially when you tried to throw a cheap-shot at Caltrade, who is more respected than all of your negative votes combined. He is asking an honest question: if you are working for a company that is supposedly about to make a fortune from several strategic investments, why the hell are you making-up a story about a $25.00 modification for a script that is free itself?

You've shot yourself in both of your two feet and are now pointing the barrel farther North with each post. I would suggest you just stop replying and walk away. Think about how worthless this topic is, go get some sleep, then think about how worthless it is again. If you are still feeling the urge to post here again, repeat the steps as much as needed. And that's my honest, good-intentions advice for you, which is the most generous thing you've most likely gotten in this topic.

26 Jan 2010

Mr. mydatery

You are the one who seems to can't stop. Here you go again with your paragraphs with your pointless reteric! Take you points and show them man up your ass!!! Get a life!

26 Jan 2010

This song is just for you Loopie.  'cause your still not gettin' it and you never will.

26 Jan 2010

I would stop posting if I were you because half the shit and it is shit your wrote. I am not reading. I am not reading stuff from a moron who is trying to make a point and has no life! Notice how long it takes you to set there and make shit up over and over again. Shows how immature you are!

26 Jan 2010

Simple minds... simple pleasures!

26 Jan 2010

I would stop posting if I were you because half the shit and it is shit your wrote. I am not reading. I am not reading stuff from a moron who is trying to make a point and has no life! Notice how long it takes you to set there and make shit up over and over again. Shows how immature you are!

I take it you didn't read my post?

26 Jan 2010

and!

26 Jan 2010

Well, your not getting it. I do not give a damn!

26 Jan 2010

This has got to be the longest continual running topic. 11 hours so far and still going strong.

https://www.deanbassett.com
26 Jan 2010

This has got to be the longest continual running topic. 11 hours so far and still going strong.

It's more sad than impressive.

26 Jan 2010

Ya, it's pretty bad.

26 Jan 2010

Well, does anybody have anything worth talking about?

26 Jan 2010

Anyone chance DosDawg can come down from the heavens to wipe this topic off the face of Unity? I think he'd be doing us all a favor.

26 Jan 2010

I agree.

26 Jan 2010

It's a big happy family. I think we should punch each other in the ball and call it even.

26 Jan 2010

balls

26 Jan 2010

I just noticed something funny.  Since the original post was deleted, Caltrade is now listed as the author of this thread.

26 Jan 2010

Ya, it's pretty bad.

Yeah, it is pretty bad.  You started this crap and when people have tried to drop it you have to come in and keep posting to it like a piece of troll garbage.  But then again, your just a troll so that's never going to defer you is it lopsided?

Edit:  That is hilarious Rob, sorry but it seems your the one gettin' credit for this massive train/airline crash.

26 Jan 2010

Ya, it's pretty bad.

Yeah, it is pretty bad.  You started this crap and when people have tried to drop it you have to come in and keep posting to it like a piece of troll garbage.  But then again, your just a troll so that's never going to defer you is it lopsided?

You know, you're just feeding him and vice-versa.

26 Jan 2010

Oh, like you did not continue to stir the pot! Oh, I am a troll now. Interesting fantasy's you have.

26 Jan 2010

He seems to have to have the last word. Thats why he continues. He did not get his way as a kid. So he is on here to fuck with me.

26 Jan 2010

It only happens in the 'My Topics' list though.

26 Jan 2010

I am a troll now maybe I can turn this tread into a pot of gold and split it with everybody for the waste of time.

26 Jan 2010

He seems to have to have the last word. Thats why he continues. He did not get his way as a kid. So he is on here to fuck with me.

Am I stirring the pot?  Yes!  I admit that.  Why?  Because I can.

Perhaps you missed the news reel at 11 so let me help ya out with that one lopsided:

I'm the resident Arsehole around here that all love.  Your just another herpes infested lesion scab that will be down the drain by morning.  You seem to not be able to comprehend I don't tolerate trolls like you very well, especially when you start beating on those who truly spend their time helping others.  Amazingly, your supposed to be such a brilliant coder you don't have a single thing anywhere showing all this coding/programming brillance and all of us have found time between our flogging of you to help out the newbies. 

And did you forget:  I told ya I was comin' in here to flog you after you told me to keep my mouth shut in an e-mail. 

26 Jan 2010

26 Jan 2010

Yep!  And I still got the last post.

Noticed VictorT is online, this post might just disappear soon.  LOL

26 Jan 2010

I have not did anything? I can give you a list, but I do not need you poisoning my business with your shit. I have designed many websites. I have made about 3 templates for expertezz. I never said I was the best.

26 Jan 2010

26 Jan 2010

And this is about to go away very shortly. 

Gotta love it!  Perhaps you wanna take a screen shot so you can reminisce over it later.

Buh-Bye all. 

26 Jan 2010

26 Jan 2010

26 Jan 2010

26 Jan 2010

A little something to pass the time away.... enjoy

26 Jan 2010

I got 13,290 points until I finally lost all my lives.

26 Jan 2010

A little something to pass the time away.... enjoy

19,220 and lost them all on one round.

26 Jan 2010

I just noticed something funny.  Since the original post was deleted, Caltrade is now listed as the author of this thread.

Yeah, well, whatever - Boonex already hates me so it doesn't make any difference if I get blamed for it.  I think we should keep it here though.  Cisco Corporation and the Chinese might be interested in the kind of people they are doing business with.

26 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.