Warning & Fatal Error?

Hey all, I just installed Boonex on my site and was just about done when I got a Warning and a Fatal Error after resetting permissions on inc and periodic dir and the few files it mentions.

The Warning is:

Warning: require_once(/www//ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/mysite.com/l/o/o/maindirectory/htdocs/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

The Fatal error is:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www//ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/mysite.com/l/o/o/maindirectory/htdocs/inc/header.inc.php on line 173

Can someone tell me what went wrong?  And how to fix it?

I don't even have the directories l/o/o

Thanks in Advance

Paul

Quote · 5 Oct 2008

Am I in the wrong Section?  Is that why I'm not getting any responses?  Or is it that no one here knows what went wrong?

Does anyone know where I CAN find out what went wrong?

Any Help or comments would be appreciated

Paul

Quote · 6 Oct 2008

Hello,

1. Yes, section is wrong. This is Boonex section

2. Product name is Dolphin

3. Name of company if BoonEx

4. How you install boonex? :) LOL

and about your problem

Seems was something wrong during your installation. Just because was must created inc/header.inc.php file after install

Quote · 6 Oct 2008

Just check path in inc/header.inc.php and ray/modules/global/inc/header.inc.php

Also you will need to check path in all files in periodic folder - except peiodic.file

Regards

Artur A

Quote · 6 Oct 2008

Thank you Artur.  What should it look like?   Right now I see include("[path_to]/inc/header.inc.php");

Thanks in the header.inc.php file.

Andrey you said "must created inc/header.inc.php file after install",  header.inc.php already exists.  And not everyone is as tech saavy. That's why they come here, so no reason to be sarcastic.

Quote · 7 Oct 2008

it should be /www/mysite.com/l/o/o/maindirectory/htdocs/inc/header.inc.php

Regards

Artur A

Quote · 8 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.