Warning and Fatal Error after installation

I'm trying to install but when I get to the end, I get two lines of errors. Any suggestions? This is a bit out of my comfort zone, so this is all a learning experience for me. Thanks much. The website is www.CrewCallShow.com

Warning: require_once(/inc/version.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/14/9370914/html/crewcallcorner/inc/header.inc.php on line 154

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/inc/version.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/14/9370914/html/crewcallcorner/inc/header.inc.php on line 154

Quote · 9 Mar 2016

For some reason you have inc/version.inc.php file missing. If it is installation of the original package - make sure that all files were really uploaded.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 9 Mar 2016

Thanks. I'll take a look. I can upload directly from what I received from the original download?

Quote · 9 Mar 2016

I looked in the directory and the file is there. I still get these errors...

Warning: require_once(/inc/version.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/14/9370914/html/crewcallcorner/inc/header.inc.php on line 154

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/inc/version.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/14/9370914/html/crewcallcorner/inc/header.inc.php on line 154

Quote · 10 Mar 2016

how did you upload you files - or did you use an autoinstaller such as softaculous?

caredesign.net
Quote · 10 Mar 2016

FTP. Drag and drop using Transmit on the Mac.

Quote · 10 Mar 2016

if the file is there and it is saying it isnt - check permission levels - try to chmod 777 the version.inc file

caredesign.net
Quote · 10 Mar 2016

You may see the file listed but you also need to check the size of the file.  I have had some FTP clients screw up on uploads resulting in zero bytes files. 

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 Mar 2016

It's definitely there and is 52k. I changed the permissions to be 777, but to no avail. I'm noticing that the path is home/content/14/9370914/html/crewcallcorner/inc/header.inc.php . Should start at "home/"? Should it not be starting at the root directory of the site? It sounds like the setup has it starting at the root directory of the server account instead. Any suggestions on how I can change that?

Quote · 10 Mar 2016

There is something wrong with PHP setup, or rewrite rules aren't configured properly. I would suggest to remove .htaccess and try again, later you can upload .htaccess form the original package.

Quote · 11 Mar 2016

To me, it looks like the path is off and is starting at the root of the server and not the root of the site. Is there a configuration file in the Dolphin installation that I can look at to change this?

Quote · 15 Mar 2016

that should not be an issue - on mine - it starts in var/www/cvp71.com/

caredesign.net
Quote · 15 Mar 2016

You have special chroot environment and root directory wasn't detected correctly.

Try to specify it manually, when it asks for "Directory root", enter the following:

/home/content/14/9370914/html/crewcallcorner/
Quote · 20 Mar 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.