What files get updated?

Ignoring any files in the modules, does anyone know what files get updated during regular use?

As far as I can see, at least one file in the Flash folder gets updated if videos etc are uploaded, but are there any others.

I wish to do a backup that's a week or so old, but don't want to overwrite and recently updated material. The backup won't involve the database so there's no issues there.

Quote · 5 Apr 2018

Take a look at Rsync; the first time you use it, it will create a full backup.  Then it will only add new files to the backup.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 5 Apr 2018

I'll use that but I already have the backups and want to roll them back.

Quote · 6 Apr 2018

I'll use that but I already have the backups and want to roll them back.

I probably misunderstood the question.  You want to do backups and be able to do a restore to a certain point in time; is this correct?  To save space and time, you only want to create these backups with changed files.

This can get tricky; of course you need to backup the database to this particular backup point as well; someone adds a album and stores images; this is both a local files of the images as well as database records of the album and images.

Sort of like the "Restore Point" offered in Windows where you create a restore point and can then roll the computer back to that particular point in time.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Apr 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.