What happened to My Profile Friends

I don't get it ... I really don't.

As far back as I can remember, when you view your own profile page, you see, YOUR, friends, you see the same page that everyone else sees (minus menu). This is the way it's always been, it's the way it should be. This is written in stone and approved by God.

Not so anymore. 6.1.2 does NOT show your friends when you view your own profile. This doesn't make sense. "MY PROFILE" page is supposed to represent what everyone else sees.

Boonex, why did you take one of the most important features, a feature that has always been there, Why did you take it away? New versions are supposed to add features, not remove them.

Can we talk? Can we get this rectified? Can we see our friends when we view OUR PROFILE page? Is this too much to ask?.

.(I have used Dolphin for 2 years, 5.5 / 6.0005 / 6.1.2)

My Nasty Playmates

http://www.mynp1.com

Eric Chipchase

Quote · 11 Jul 2008

I noticed that as well would love to see that feature come back. On a side note i see you got descriptions showing for guest when they view profiles. For some reason i cant get the descripts to show with 6.1.2 any suggestions for me?

Quote · 11 Jul 2008

In the PageBuilder section in the Admin under PROFILE is all the blocks/sections which can be viewed or not viewed under community profiles. Click on the block and see if Guest or Members is not checked.? I have friends listed in the second column so I know they did not remove it. I'll test it out shortly.

Quote · 13 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.