What's the consensus?

Ok,. I told myself that this time I was going to wait till the second maintenance release - 7.1.1. or 7.1.2 to do the upgrade, but geek that I am I'm not sure that I can resist the temptation.   I have looked at the post here, and there seem to be lots of problems, but maybe not as many as I expected.  Plus, there is a natural tenancy to post only when you have problems - not too many people post to say "things are working great".

I still think it is a bad idea to upgrade an active site with lots of members just yet, but what about a site that has some members, but not too many, but not a great deal of traction yet?  Is it worth the risk?  I have only seen a few posts where the site has been trashed - certainly not a good thing but I suppose you could recover if you have all the backups.   Thoughts on this? 

Quote · 9 Nov 2012

Its a sick update, I really like it... but it is mighty buggy. I would suggest making a test account to play with and not roll it out till you think its gonna keep together how well you want.

Quote · 9 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.