When attempting to view notification

When attempting to view notification, user is redirected to blank screen. The whole screen is blank.

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 26 Aug 2016

When attempting to view notification, user is redirected to blank screen. The whole screen is blank.

Sounds like an error, I will take a look at this for you.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 26 Aug 2016

Hi GG, i was hoping that someone from boonex would step up to the plate and provide a detailed solution to this issue, but apparently NOT. I will say this, because of you and other developers in here who r not boonex employees, boonex would not last long. It's a shame cause i think they have an awesome platform, but their customer service sucks!!

Quote · 26 Aug 2016
Thanks for sharing
Quote · 27 Aug 2016

Hi GG, i was hoping that someone from boonex would step up to the plate and provide a detailed solution to this issue, but apparently NOT. I will say this, because of you and other developers in here who r not boonex employees, boonex would not last long. It's a shame cause i think they have an awesome platform, but their customer service sucks!!

Correction...*If it wasn't cause of you and others in here*

Quote · 27 Aug 2016

It appears to only happen to the admin account. The results i encounter when trying to view notification, also occurs when trying to view any user's profile.

Quote · 27 Aug 2016

It maybe there is some PHP error, please check your PHP error log files for any errors at the time when it occurs.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 28 Aug 2016

It maybe there is some PHP error, please check your PHP error log files for any errors at the time when it occurs.

Will do, thanks!!

Quote · 29 Aug 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.