Where is the template file for join.php?

Hello,

I've managed to add some text at the bottom of the Login/Join pop-up by editing this file: /templates/base/login_join_popup.html

Now i would like to add the same text at the bottom of the joinning form/page which comes next after you fill out the Joinning form in the pop-up. But I can't figure out where the template file for join.php is?

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

Quote · 9 Apr 2019

you can edit join the page with admin page builder ../administration/pageBuilder.php?Page=join otherwise start by taking a look at this file  ..inc/classes/BxDolJoinProcessor.php 

Quote · 9 Apr 2019

can also inject code or text by adding a new row to your sys_injections database table  

Quote · 9 Apr 2019

join page html is parsed by using this file ../base/page_81.html

Quote · 9 Apr 2019

and if you want add code to join page by using db table sys_injections, you need to have 81 as value in the page_index column 

Quote · 9 Apr 2019

Hi adultdate,

Thanks for your replies. Very informative answers!

But what i would like to do is to add the following code <bx_text:_join_sometext_here /> at the bottom of the join.php page, just below the 'Join Now' button. Any clue?

Thanks

Quote · 10 Apr 2019

Hello 

Well, adultdate has shown (thnx!) all possible ways to add your own parts. The only way is to change inc/classes/BxDolJoinProcess.php file, but it's better not to do it to leave the future upgrade process without problems. So just add the HTML block to this page via admin panel->builders->pages section.

Quote · 10 Apr 2019

Hello LeonidS,

Yes, I've just added an HTML block to the join.php page via the Page Builder. It was the easiest way to achieve it.

Thank you both for your help.

Regards

Quote · 10 Apr 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.