Where to change mail wait time?

Hi,

I was searching forum, but I can not find where to change how long members must wait between sending mail to other members. Now it is set to wait one minute, I'd like to change this to 30s or so....

And another question regarding mail function is, we have "moderators" membership level and I would like to change mail function so that moderators like administrator doesn't have to wait between sending mail messages.

This last option was working in 7.1.6 version, but I forget to make notes about where and what to change....

Kind regards

Mayki

"When things get tough the tough get going..."
Quote · 19 Nov 2015

1 minute is already a minimal wait time, you can change it in inc/classes/BxDolMailBox.php file:

var $iWaitMinutes  = 1;
Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 22 Nov 2015

Hi AlexT, 

1 minute is already a minimal wait time, you can change it in inc/classes/BxDolMailBox.php file:

var $iWaitMinutes  = 1;

thank you for your reply about wait time.

About my second part of question : "how to change mail function so that moderators like administrator doesn't have to wait between sending mail messages"

Here is the solution:

in a same file, inc/classes/BxDolMailbox.php

at line 791:

if ( db_arr($sQuery) ) {
                        $sReturnMessage = MsgBox( _t('_You have to wait for PERIOD minutes before you can write another message!', $this -> iWaitMinutes, $sComposeUrl) );
                        $this -> iSendMessageStatusCode = BX_MAILBOX_SEND_WAIT;
                        $bAllowToSend   = false;
                         }

change to:

if (!isAdmin()) {
                    if ( db_arr($sQuery) ) {
                        $sReturnMessage = MsgBox( _t('_You have to wait for PERIOD minutes before you can write another message!', $this -> iWaitMinutes, $sComposeUrl)                          );
                        $this -> iSendMessageStatusCode = BX_MAILBOX_SEND_WAIT;
                        $bAllowToSend   = false;
                    }
		   }

and "moderators" are able to send mail without waiting 1 minute between each mail message.

Greetings

Mayki

"When things get tough the tough get going..."
Quote · 29 Nov 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.